Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Suboxine question

Good Afternoon everyone.  As I stated eailiar im on my 12th day of suboxine and seem to be doing very well on the program.  My question to anyone who has used suboxine is:  Do you at times feel very dizzy, almost like you are suffering from the Vertigo?  There are times I feel like everything is tilting to the left side of my body.  Im not sure if that makes any sense but if anyone has any experience dealing with this side effect please let me no!  Thank You for listening!  God Bless and 1day at a time!
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
306867 tn?1299249709
Sorry this is an old post and these people aren't around any longer.  I personally have never heard of using Suboxone for cocaine/crack detox.  You should probably post a new question. You will get more responses that way.
Helpful - 0
            hi people----each day is a new chance to live better, thank god.
i am pickin up my 1st script in about 10 minutes- my question is:

b 4 2day, i understood suboxone to b for opiate detox-although i still dabbled with my favorite opiates this last 2 years, what has brought
me to outpatient rehab is the cocaine/crack. anybody know of people n same scenario?                                    
                                                              thanks.
                                                            peace out    breeze38
Helpful - 0
JRG
I would be nodding off in meetings and driving. This stuff scared me. I detoxed after one week of use and still had w/d's just as bad as if I had went cold turkey. I relapsed and back to taking 90mg daily and I am going to try and taper but if I can't I would try the sub again but only as a last resort.
God Bless
Jackie
Helpful - 0
190466 tn?1215884854
i was on and off suboxone for about a year and started taking 2 a day, witch was way to much. my dr was giving it to me like candy and i ended up detoxing off that too. it helped alot with the d/ts but seemed to me i was trading one for another, and yes it gave me a high and dizziness. hope this helped. i think the dr is supposed to taper your dose in 1 month
Helpful - 0
I am also on Suboxone and I usually take it pretty soon after I wake in the morning, and I also get that same dizzy sleepy feeling when I am driving to work---I just thought it was me...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.