Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

mornin all

here i sit saturday morning starting day 10 c/t.all here have helped me greatly and to you i say thank you.im clear headed.i eat all the time.and im starting to get more sleep.to my friend that i never met 4tolive4 way to go im glad we are together on this and im glad we connected and that my story helped.by the way my name is dave.im 43 union laborer.i live about a hour north of pittsburgh pa. a little country town.but any how i want to thank each and everyone for keeping me sane through my w/ds and keeping me on the straight and norrow. i know im not out of the woods yet but with help of a good wife[id never trade in for another]i swear are bond is better now.and good friends who let me tell them my story.to them thank you and to my wife tam i owe you my life thanks babe like clapton said you just dont realize how much i love you. and to all my new friends here my love and thoughts are with everyone   thank you  the bow hunter   day 10
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey thanks for some early Saturday morning inspiration - I'm only on day 5 and this week has been ten years of hell it seems - so day 10 seems too far away. I'm not even c/t, only tapered down.

Anyway - keep us posted on your progress!
Peace
/D
Helpful - 0
mark thank you i now come and post to see how your doing.wife has family im va beach.york is other side im about half hour from ohio.yes my friend you to are like a brother.thank god for this forum.    the bow hunter
Helpful - 0
A new dawn without drugs. What a fantastic feeling! Experiencing everything as if it were brand new. Tomorrow morning will mark a week for me c/t and, like bowhunter, i've done it only through the support of friends, family, and members here like Dave. You DID help me. And for that you'll always be like a brother to me. Thank you.

Ironically, I'm also a union laborer (CWA) with the phone company here in VA. My wife has alot of family in York. We're up that way often. Are you a steel worker? I'm not a hunter but, being prior Marine, love to shoot. An ameuter gun collector whenever the budget allows!

I'm finally starting to sleep better. Pulled about 5 hours today. Looking forward to those nice 8-9 hour nights! Thank you, Dave, for being a forerunner. You sound like a great guy. Maybe one day we can meet.

Mark
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.