Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Looking for Oxy, damaged*Goods, pgnscared, and creek

Hey you guys - you were the first people I met here, first I dared communicate with, and as I recall you were all struggling as I was myself.

If you're out there, please check in even just to say HI - because believe it or not YOU ARE ALL IN MY THOUGHTS and have ALL inspired me to keep going. I honestly think at day 2 I was ready to give in.  But we feed each other inspiration and strength. Every time one of us slips, two others show up and each grab an arm and  hold them up!

I hope that you guys(uh, girls I mean LOL) are doing well today - I hope you've held the line against your demons and continue to go strong.  If you've slipped, don't feel bad just get back here and talk to us - we don't judge here!

Hope to hear from everyone-
Peace
/D
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
190466 tn?1215884854
hey whats up, just walked a mile with my kids here in houston the weather is great. hope your ok and doing well how did you sleep last night? i slept like a baby first time all week. gotta go sheetrock and paint today and not looking forward to it at all. gonna try half a day. yall have been my strength through all of this. I think the cymbalta is working, didnt take my librium yet and am thinking that I say screw the DR and just stop it all together. I feel to good to be a zombie today. thanks to all love clay  
Helpful - 0
Hey what's up Brother!

Your post about coming clean with your family made me cry dude! Tears of joy though, I've had to do that very thing many months ago and the hardest part for me was knowing I was not yet ready to get clean. They hated me for it.

A walk with your kids sounds like heaven - that's great!
I'd give anything to have that today.

I slept great last night too - first time I've slept this week!
And for the first time also, the morning isn't too bad, I feel pretty good!

Hey don't work yourself too hard man - even feeling good, it takes a while for the body to rebuild itself!  And dude I'm not doctor, but if you CAN stop that other shiat they got you on then I would - because you're right, you wanna feel good and not feel nothing.  I was on anti's for 6 months as a zombie, and I say that shiat is worse than opiates and it's WAY longer lasting.

Peace - and have a great day - you deserve it!
/D
Helpful - 0
Morning there sunshine,
HOw you doing? Im not doing too bad, I had a wikked sleep last night.....went to bed early...almost right after my post last night........Did some reading and passed out...Was woken up at 4 in the morning with dreams of pills....Go figure.....So I had a puff and went back to sleep and I actually slept till 9:30...Thats so rare but I welcomed it..

I woke up this morning to my fav things...So Im doing pretty good....So far......just doing beadwork...lol actually!!! Go figure eh? lol

Anyways, going to be on off and on all day...its the weekend and the teenagers are home....Sooooooo, I dont get as much computer access lol.......Go figure.....lol and that must be the phrase for hte day lol

I hope your well....Take care of you!!
Helpful - 0
YOU ARE the BEST!!!  D/ I am so glad you joined the forum...your support is a blessed and magical part of who we all are here...supporting and feeling comfortable enough to spill guts.  I love ya for that.

Oxy...You are a sleepin maniac!  Awesome.  I had dreams of tornadoes.  I think from talking about the bad weather and all.  YOU MUST TEACH ME HOW TO BEAD...figure how you are going to do that over the net. ha
My daughter is a hippie...she should've lived in the 60's for sure...any way she is quite the artist...lives on a mountain top and paints, beads, makes jewelry...all with an expensive private college degree, that she never hung on the wall.  I admire her so much. She has backpacked South America for a year...  She is only 23, burns wood to heat her cabin, uses an outhouse...yuc, and well has gone back to living off the land.  Her bliss would be to be self sustainable...garden etc.  My point...I admire all of you who "make things".  I am not inclined to be artistic.   Does it help keeping your mind and hands busy?
Helpful - 0
lol...I shoulda been born in the 60s too......Nope, I dont litter....I do live in the bush though....lol however not to the extent your daughter does.....Im lol spoiled is what I call it...

Yes, it keeps my mind busy, and my hands....Its great that way.....I love watching my work come together....I make hair peices, necklaces things like that...buttons....its pretty cool...I am going to put some art work on my jean jacket...My indian name means Little Flower....So I want a huge ass white rose on my jacket I think it will be pretty cool....once its done...my things seem to take longer lol with doing what I do, and reading, and getting fat out here in the bush lol.....I like it...I love to work from home...I wouldnt want it any other way!!

You can learn how to bead from teh internet..there are basic patterns you can find on the net..nad some sites are really good at the directions....if you can read them....I am not very good at teaching, though, i did teach my younger cousin...and is going to make some things and take them to school for enterpounership..hwoever you spell that word lol....anyways, she is excited, I mangaed to teach her....lol which was cool...She helps me with some of my work and I pay her a bit of cash....

wow Im gabby...the one teenager took a break from teh computer so I scooped it and lol came here..now look...anyways lol talk to you sooon
Helpful - 0
Hey- the life your daughter lives is my DREAM and my GOAL!
No lie- I have a 15 acre farm in upstate NY and have spent a decade learning how to live off the land.  Even grew my own poppies, harvested the yummy(not) milk too!  Funny how THAT never addicted me - not strong enough, but felt good anyway.

Anyway- thanks for sharing about your daughter, I thought I would comment that I dream of living that way!  (I am a software engineer so I sit at a desk most of the time but when I'm not, I'm in the woods!)

/D
Helpful - 0
Glad to hear you had a good night!  I did as well!
You seem really positive and strong, and that's so wonderful to see!

Sorry I haven't gotten your pics or talked about doing a site for you, overwhelmed  trying to get to some of the stuff I put aside for my week of w/d!!!  I promise soon though!

Anybody heard from dG or pgn?  

PS: Hey why does someone called "Little Flower" want a huge ass rose on her jacket? :-) /gigglesnort/  Shouldn't that be a little rose?!  /grin/

Love you guys
/D
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.