Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

1911-George, I LIVE for your positive posts!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!   When you say that stuff it gives me shivers.  Oh to be clean.....

Peace~
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
About that, I am past the very tough part, but now I am having weird sensations in my head?  Any comments?
Helpful - 0
182775 tn?1209736027
Wish I could give you an answer to the sensations you are experiencing.  Your brain is probbly telling you it misses its daily dose of drugs.  

If you take your finger and light rub in a circular pattern in the small area on your cheek just in front of the ear opening, you'll find that soothing when your brain starts acting up.

GEORGE
Week 5
Helpful - 0
182775 tn?1209736027
When I started W/D I...all I wanted was to stop suffering...and, of course a few pain pills would have solved that.

However, in the back of my head, I realized that taking just one pill would unravel everything I had suffered through.  

I offered a list of positives (see other pos) only because I know when I was in the acute stages of W/D I could not think of them.  They were too remote as compared to my suffering.

If anything, hang on to the thought that when W/D is over and your body starts rebuilding itself, the normal feeling will out weigh anything the pills provided.  And, normal lasts all day and night...not just 4 hours.

Cordially,
~George~
Week 5

Helpful - 0
George i started on this site when you were on your 26th day!  I am now 10 days or so clean.  Don't know if you know it but your posts really do help -- alot!
Helpful - 0
182775 tn?1209736027
Congratulations on Day 10...that is HUGE ! ! !  

BTW: I am doing nothing more than what others did for me...and, what you will soon be doing for others, if you haven't already, i.e. reassurancing them that there is an end to W/D and some wonderful times after that.

GEORGE
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.