Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Starting on Monday

I just got back from Walgreens.  I took some advice that I read on theses forums and I am going C/T from oxy's on Monday.  I bought vitamin B12...immodium..melatonin...bananas...xanax bars...Motrin 800mg...and some energy drinks.  I know this isn't going to be easy but I am hoping that all that stuff helps with my withdrawals.  Anyone have any other advice on anything that will help with my withdrawals?  
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That sounds like a really good combination.. Interesting.. Im curious to know how it goes!
Helpful - 0
149087 tn?1258453820
Hi. One other thing you could try for when your legs start to bother you is an over the counter medicine called Legatrin PM. It has worked wonders for me. Not only does it help control pain, but it can help with the sleep too. I love the stuff. Its not too expensive either. I have found it at Walmart for about 8 dollars for a bottle of 50 or the local pharmacy at 15 dollars a bottle of 50. Kinda makes me mad with the price gouging around here though. I live in a town where you have to drive about 45 mins to get to a walmart, so I just go to the pharmacy where its double in price. Craziness I tell ya!!! But hey it does work really well, for me anyways.

Good luck in advance and if you need us someone will be around to help you through the tough times. Later~
Aurora
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.