Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Question 2 for Marce

What would you think of me if I allowed someone here to make a statement that I believed was false, and did NOT post a different view, allowing newcomers to see only 1 viewpoint?  (This is not a rhetorical question - I am hoping you will answer)

Would I be acting in good conscience for the benefit of others in this situation?

I'm just trying to help others - like you.

I'm sorry if you feel I was "getting the last word in".
I'm sorry if I offended you by pointing out that "your god" is YOURS and NOT mine!

But you said "proven to work" (referring to NA).

And I said - I don't believe that is true.

Is that not ok here?  If I reply to you, why insinuate that I am merely trying to get the last word?  I was only trying to point out, that your opinion of NA and it's philosophy are not necessarily "proven to work", we all have different opinions.  Should I have just shut up and let you say something I felt was absolutely false?  Just so YOU could have the last say in it?

So long as you say things I believe are false, where it can benefit someone else like me (who does NOT share your religious beliefs!), I will post a reply.  Respectfully, and if that makes me "bad" in your philosophy for daring to "get the last word" in - then so be it.  

Peace
/D
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
ENOUGH!!!!!! Hello have you read any of my posts to you!!!!
Helpful - 0
Thanks for clearing up two things for me:

There is no God

The N/A book is bull

Thank you for Enlightening all of us with your great Wisdom!
Helpful - 0
And thank you for showing everyone how blatantly you will twist the words of others.

I'm fairly certain you can read my post where I said "I BELIEVE".

Typical - someone doesn't share your religious view - ATTACK THEM!

Thanks - I'm sure God agrees with you.
Helpful - 0
I was just grateful for your wisdom......

I am not attacking you, I have always wanted to know if God existed and you cleared it up.

I have wasted my time in NA, you are the man.....

I think your a very special person, can I ask you who will win the next superbowl?
I could use the extra cash..........
Helpful - 0
We see guys like you in N/A once in a while.
People who have all the answers, your probably 24 yrs old and can't even **** a good size hole in the snow yet.

Why are you even here?
It looks like you just want to argue with people and tell them there beliefs are wrong, that is pretty Arrogant.

this will be my last post to you!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.