Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

sleep and TYL PM

OK 3rd time is a chart..not good at this posting thing I cant seem to get it to go through..anyway..I am just 12 hour in.not looking forward to the night.  Doesanyone know if I can take TYL PM for sleep. I am afraid its going to be a long night! I have to do a urine test on MOnday to begin SUB and I dont want it to have any adverse effect on that. I would just die if I go and he says no.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
are you still up its 1218 am est time???? thought I would check in on you if you were.. tommorrow try Liquid Valerian Root Extract works wonders... or Melatonin they are natural..
Helpful - 0
Trying to sleep and feel like my insides are turning out..the Tylelol PM did not help one bit..maybe worse or maybe its just my time to be this miserable! 13 hours now....33 to go til sub...Im not sure I can make it.
Helpful - 0
Hey...if they are testing for opiates, I wouldn't think Tylenol PM would be a problem...I did not do suboxone but I have heard good things from others on the forum...I wish you the best of luck and I hope someone will reply to you about the Tylenol PM...a hot bath may help relax you as well!  You are taking such a big step towards recovery....stay strong and post whenever you need to. I can relate to how lousy you feel in w/d...we're here to help if you need us.
Peace,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.