Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
190466 tn?1215884854

addictedlovers

Hows the suboxone working for yall, I was on and off it  for 8 mths I loved the way it made me feel but was taking 2 8s a day and was week to taper and ended up back on lorcet and soma quick. I think the DR was just wanting my money for he would give me a script anytime I ran out. In Texas the visit and 40 8s was about 350, much more than the other meds thats what sucked about the easy relapse. I pray for you two that it works for yall if you stay on the program form your Dr. it will much love to yall clay  
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
in all honesty, i feel like hell...hubby feels fine...but ive had a migraine and vomiting since thursday evening(the first day we took)...so today i only took 2 halves...we will see how that goes...as my headache starts in the middle of the night...

the dr is pretty cool...ours together is about 440 a month for treatment and the meds are 50 each...

thanks for your prayers...and as always you are in mine...love, natasha
Helpful - 0
190466 tn?1215884854
gotta get some sleep good night to all my friends sweet dreams clay
Helpful - 0
same here...sweet dreams...love, natasha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.