Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

HAPPY SUNDAY-a positive message

today is sunday, a day of rest? isnt everyday, LOL
just checking in on everyone, read up on posts.

what i love most about this forum is that we are all INDIVUALS with the same GOAL... we may take different paths to get there, and have different opinons, but isnt that what makes this place so UNIQUE???? i love each and every one of you, on your good days and bad days....i love to hear the success stories, and the stories of those who slipped, but diddt take the fall...

we are all A WORK IN PROGRESS and all special people with so much to offer one another. so have a wonderful Sunday today

P.S. take "baby steps"

luv you all dearly,
Tink
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Went to church last night.  Helped to make me feel better.  Not extremely religious, but it can't hurt during this time.  Day 3 brings more b-room visits, a killer headache and only 3 hrs of sleep last night.  Finally dosed off around 6:30am.  

Coming here helps to.  Good luck to everyone and hang in there.  I just heard that a best friend of mine hit rock bottom with his alcholism.  He lost his VERY well paying job and no one can get in touch with him.  It's a scary business, this addiction is.
Helpful - 0
It is life or death man.  I am learning that clearly, thanks for sharing about your friend.  He is in my prayers...and I can relate to him.  Isn't the fear awful?  We play on the edge of the cliff...

Peace~  Glad you are posting Jay...welcome.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.