Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

To All

Hello all,
I read the posts everyday and I have since I tried c/t 2 weeks ago. I made it only 4 days and tomorrow I will attempt again. I thought I would taper.....until I starting reading last nights posts. I took bits of your ideas, views and successes that I believe will help me through my new attempt on Monday. I planned on tapering and now I am leaning toward cold turkey. The 4 days I went c/t previously was awful and it was unbearable (so I perceived). I only went c/t because I was out of pills and the pharm that ships kept putting off delivery date. I got my pills suffice to say it is two weeks later.... all gone. I feel that I am a bit more prepared this time. I have an obsessive personality....and am trying to change that. I plan this time to go into this with a positive attitude. It is easy to say now because I haven't started yet. I really depend on this site and each and everyone of you has helped me. Keep up the successes and for being here.
Always,
Mariyah
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i'm glad to hear your going c/t again. your mind set is starting off in the right place, so you've alreday made progress. you slipped, but didnt fall, i'm proud of you.

also happy to know you read the posts and made a decision you feel is best for you. we all have our own approach, but all that matters is we get to the same place. please keep me updated on how your doing, i wabt to hear about your good and bad days. we're hear to support you girl.

tink
Helpful - 0
Thanks so much for the encouraging message. I am so happy for you!!! Enjoy your precious babies and will be thinking of you on Thursday. I will update on progress. I am going to try to keep as busy as I can.

:0)
Enjoy today!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.