Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I think sometimes ppl are unfair

Well, I havent been very happy with what I been reading...

You know, we all have a right to express our feeligns, our thoughts, and our opinions....and just because someone doesnt phrase things the way YOU want, or the way YOU think it should be...In my opinion is selffish!!

I know addicts can be selffish....I have seen that in my years of being a member of N.A.....I dont think we should judge one another and we do that...when we jump on each other...I think its immature....Im not naming names.."i think this is a lesson for EVERYONE!! We have to learn to be more accepting of others opinions..and just because we dont agree doesnt give us a right to attack one another...and regardless of what you think, I call that attacking.....but thats just me

I mean fine we correct one another, but to push something on someone the way YOU want it to be...I think needs to be reconsidered...

Thats just my opinion, I may not be liked later on, well I will take that chance....I have a voice..and darnnit Im using it!! lol

I dont mean to offend anyone....though, I will!! It happens....but I think we can all learn to be a little forgiving.........

My food for thought of the day!!
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Oxy, I won't apolgize for my posts.
I am sorry that someone would leave this forum because of something I said.
I know Marcie and thought she was being bullied, I frigging hate bullies.
My father was a bully and he died with me hating him!
That is my core issue and the reason why at a very early age I started with drugs. They took me to a place that made me feel safe. I hid there for years, this is something I haven't talked about Oxy. I just thought you should know............

Take care..........
Helpful - 0
I was involved so I feel I can speak on this...I didn't attack anyone...I stated an opinion...I was then attacked! I behaved badly by going back and forth and for that I apologized, not only once but twice and my apology was not accepted...what else can I do...I do not judge people by what they do or do not believe...I do not shove religion down anyones's...never have...never will!  I want this whole thing to end now...it has gotten completely blown out of proportion!!!!  I am human...may have said something inappropriate...When someone slips we don't judge...so I "slipped" so to speak...i want peace on this forum as much as the next person!  I love EVERYONE here and I don't want us to be divided!!!! For any reason....my priority like everyone else's is still the same....RECOVERY! Please can we get on with it! And NO, you will never be UNliked!!!You are a strong lady and have meant so much to me and others here! You are well within your rights to state your opinion! Peace to you, Marcie
Helpful - 0
you are a beautiful soul, and the fact that you are willing to put your opinion out there, shows your strength and self confidence.

next time you feel down on, and are hard on yourself please remember the comment i made above.

you have been blessed with such a special gift in making your "dreamcatchers" they are truely amazing and from the pics you sent me shows how much of "you" you've put into them. i only wished you lived closer to WI, your a valuable friend and have a "special soul"

you made a comment the other day when the whole thing was brought up about ppl here ordering them from you, and your comment was are we ok w/ sending money to an addict???

i didnt think twice about it....if that counts for anything.

luv ya girl,
tink
Helpful - 0
Ah, girl....I didnt want to point fingers...

I dont think that by mentioning it that anyone had to come out with anything....
Just to take the lesson!! For what it is....a lesson....In the end it doesnt matter who is involved...even if it were me....because it very well can be....but to voice....

thats all....its that simple, it doesnt have to be complicated.....
Helpful - 0
you are a beautiful soul, and the fact that you are willing to put your opinion out there, shows your strength and self confidence.

next time you feel down on, and are hard on yourself please remember the comment i made above.

you have been blessed with such a special gift in making your "dreamcatchers" they are truely amazing and from the pics you sent me shows how much of "you" you've put into them. i only wished you lived closer to WI, your a valuable friend and have a "special soul"

you made a comment the other day when the whole thing was brought up about ppl here ordering them from you, and your comment was are we ok w/ sending money to an addict???

i didnt think twice about it....if that counts for anything.

luv ya girl,
tink
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.