Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

could i be w/d ?

i ve been taking oxys for 2 months everyday wednesday i decided to quit c/t and the pain was unbareable i went 2 days day 3 caved in 4 pain day 4 pain was worse i was getting relly bad stomach aches like unbareable n some diarrea.. i think i may have an acler or somethinng only started when i decided to go c/t was wondering if theses are signs of withdrawling cause i never thought i had a problem.. If o what helps?
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey...sounds like w/d...how many were you taking per day?  c/t may not be for you...can you go see a doctor?  There are other ways suboxone has worked for many or tapering...that's why I asked how much you were taking daily.  If on a large dose c/t can be dangerous.  Either way, we want to help you...It is really tough!
Keep posting.
Marcie
Helpful - 0
i was taking about 20-40 mgs a day for a straight 2 months i never thought it was an issue but the only concern i have is the stomach pains i was going to go to emerg but not if thast what s happening
Helpful - 0
whats suboxone ? and what do u need to tell the doctor i dont think i can go that route i cant let them know my addiction
Helpful - 0
why not tell your dr. if you want to quit. thats what i did, if you want to quit you have to cut your ties to the drug.
Helpful - 0
I believe it's an opiate antagonist that helps with w/d...more people on here are much more knowledgable than I on that subject but I have heard good things about it.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.