Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

I am back..

Sorry for posting and running earlier..hubby bought me a new laptop and he was loading all the stuff from the old to the new.. took almost all day with all the music we have. So like i said, first day attempting 7.5 mgs all day.. so far i am holding to it.. and the day is almost over only one more dose to take at 11pm. had some symptoms.. leg stuff, anxiety, nausea, runny nose major sneezing and yawning.. no "real" tummy trouble yet. but i am prepared with the Immodium if needed. keeping hydrated..blah blah.. doing it.. ya all know the drill. I will be on for a few hours. gonna catch up with posts..
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Jeez! Did everyone get a laptop this weekend!? I thought I was the only one.
Helpful - 0
I'm here had to cook dinner being an ex-chef has it's disadvantages. still having a hard time focusing but anger level is down. how was your day and thanks for the mail. I have a new notebook w/wireless access so I have no reason not to stay in touch.

the rock!!
Helpful - 0
just did read my post above.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
hi.. having a hard night.. read above post.. hope your dinner was good.. i didn't eat much today.. some pancakes for brunch.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
seems quiet..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.