Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Ok my body isn't liking the new dose...

The chills/sweats and all over skin crawling feeling have set it.. despite just taking my last taper dose of the day an hour ago.. this sucks... I have some Lunesta I got from my shrink so i am praying that helps me sleep. i also took a xanax this after noon just so i could sit still and watch a movie with my hubby. I so want to take another half a  pill but i know i can't cause i have to make the rest last 6 days.. and taper off.. if there is anyone around i could use a pep talk..
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am here! Email if you want or chat here. Stay strong, this too will pass! We will look back on it months from now and laugh. Ok, maybe years. Lunesta made my mouth taste like sh*t the next day, the WHOLE day. Hope u don't get that side-effect! Talk. I'm here
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
yeah i read that about Lunesta.. not everyone has the side effect so i guess its a **** shoot. i haven't taken one yet got the script a few weeks ago. its just that i didn't think this morning i was gonna feel like this.. i slept in.. waited a few hours before taking my morning dose.. it was probably 14 hours since i had taken any.. felt decent.. took a half of a 5mg around 2pm.. felt ok.. then 2 hours after taking that i started feeling bad.. waited for my next one tapping my foot.. same thing after that one.. maybe felt good for an hour... waited again tapping my foot til 11pm.. its been an hour and a half and i feel awful.. hubby comes home in half an hour so i will get off the computer then.. and take the lunesta..
Helpful - 0
OMG! I hate the foot-tapping! I get that too! That is the psychological I think. Mental masturbation. I went out and did some photography today. It really helped the foot-tapping. until i got home anyways. This forum helps me with that too.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
yeah i should of been on here today..but it is the only day my hubby and i have the whole day together... i am sure tommorrow being home alone i will be here.. gonna check out now.. hubby will be here soon and gonna go to try and sleep..
Helpful - 0
Took tomorro off myself. See you tomorro! Rest up!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.