Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

feeling a little drugged...

goodmorning all...just going to post how im feeling and lay down with my girls for a nap...

this is day 5 of suboxone...an ive only been taking half of what he told me too, but yet im still feeling like im on drugs...get very groggy, and have that loud wooshing noise in my head/ears, when i blink my eyes...i may cut down a little more...

other than that we feel great!!!...no w/ds whatsoever...and that to me is the best...after 4 and a half years, i cant believe it is happening...

i hope everyone has a great day, and i will be back later, if anyone needs anything...love oyu guys...

keeping you in my thoughts and prayers..love, natasha
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Addictedlovers are Suboxine stories seem very similar.  I am currently on my 15th Day of Sub and was taking half of the dose I was prescribed (1.5 pills instead of 3) You have to realize that after only 5days your body is still withdrawing all the **** we have put into it for the length of are addiction, so hang in there it will get better.  I still struggle some days on sub but it is much better then spending 500 a week on Oxy's.  When I have a day that im not feeling that well I just tell myself to be patience its only been 15 days!  God Bless and 1day at a time!
Helpful - 0
thanks for the info...it just seems weird to me...we have been taking lortab 10s for over 4 years, and gradually made it to 15-20 a day each...so it seems weird that i cant handle 2 suboxone a day...i actually take a half in the morning and half at night...isnt it funny i dont want to feel all groggy...when a few weeks ago would have given anything to feel that way...

and your right...we were spending up tp 1000 a week...ridiculous!!!...so whatever i go through is NOTHING in comparison to what i have PUT my self through...

thanks for replying to me...great to know im not alone...because my hubby is taking as prescribed, with not much problem...

keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...love, natasha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.