Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I HATE shopping

Speaking of HATE...I heard that decribed as baggage...I couldnt agree more!!

Though, I still hate things....like shopping, 'old friends', bad drivers, inconsiderate people, the toilet role on backwards, lol..

Im having a flippy day!! Im flippy!! Ive cried, screamed, laughed, told jokes, was kind...back to crying, and laughing, where I will hav eyou know, I am stuck with nothing on my face, not a smile, not a grin, just not an experession!!

I was shopping today, How did you guess? All my smart little mind readers here..............
I ran into a old dealer..."Hey girl, how you been, havent seen you in a while....Where you been hiding yourself...you know, if you need anything you know where I am"...proceeds to slip something to me...What was it...Yep, you guessed it........What can I say...I have quite the repuatation......******* HATE THAT TOO!!

10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I didnt even think about it, I saw it, I didnt even question my actions..I just said yo, thanks buddy, good to see you too, smiled and popped it into my mouth....There goes day 6....Again we start......I knew I hid myself for a reason....but what I have to ask now, is....How do we second guess ourselves..with so much, yet with just the site of them ******* things we dont even think about it? I NEED to stop that!! I knwo Im not perfect, I know its a slip and oh well, bounce back....Fine, bounce back...but I dont just want to bounce back, I want to break the cycle...and I need help with that!!

Im alright, what can you do really...it was one....and its gone......its learning to say NO.....or just not taking it....That I am in dire need of practice....!!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I would have threw it at them in public.. and said something really clever and smart as*...thats just me..
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
i posted above response before reading your second part.. so sorry...
Helpful - 0
Yea, maybe once upon a time I would have too....Yet in my addiction I have learned to be quite careful with 'most' people....I am afraid of conflict and avoid it whereever possible...Unless perhaps I'm already mad..but its hard to stay that way too!!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
again.. that sucks you were put in that situation with out choosing to be... i don't know what i would have done.. especially now feeling so bad..
Helpful - 0
Its all good......I like the fact that you just said.....regardless....it was ment for a reason, even if you it wasnt you that intended it....Just could have been the God of my understanding that sent that nice little message today...

I heard one from him the other day too......Dear Charity, I dont need your help today!! Love God ....lol I love that
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
he he... yeah it was a test.. a pop quiz if you will.. but failing a pop quiz isn't as big of a deal when you look at the whole semester...
Helpful - 0
You still here today my dreamcatching friend?

Can you IM me?

You ask "How do we second guess ourselves".

I have an answer for you to ponder.  Maybe it's worthless, then again maybe it's not. You have nothing to lose right?  Come talk to me for a bit if you can.

Peace
/D
Helpful - 0
oxy, don't beat yourself up most of us would of done the same thing. Oxy that is my nightmare is to run into an old friend that would try to hand me something. Unless I turned imediately and ran I would of done the same thing you did.
one of the hardest things I had to do was to turn my back on all my friends that were using. I was told that if I didn't I would use.
Its very hard to say no, a lot of people here say that willpower will make you say no, I wish that was the truth but unfortunatly in most cases we fold.......

Hang in there Oxy, sometimes we take one step backward before we take two forward.........
Helpful - 0
i believe what beach says i cut all ties with the pills doc and friends
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.