Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

did another 40mg oxi today

Ok ladies and gents.....this is an awful freakin thing we are going thru.....I NEVER thought in a MILLION years that I would be the kind of person that is an "addict".....I'm PISSED!!!! I can't even go 24 hrs without oxi's...without going through God awful withdrawls!!! First time in my life I can say I'm weak...UGGGG!!!
We go to the doc tomarrow for hubby's EEG and MRI and we go to see the hospitals "clinicail Social Wooker"....what does she actually do???? Can she help us with no insurance find someone who will give us Suboxone or buprenex for free????? any one that can give me some info on what to say to this woman that will help...I will greatly appreciate any input...what should I tell her??? The truth????? In other words...how can I work the system to get something to help with these withdrawls???? What do I say??? Should I bring up the Buprenex/suboxone????

HELP!!!!!!
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I thought you were saying there was a $$$ issue with paying for the Sub. Sorry.
Helpful - 0
If you've seen some of my posts, you probably read that I went cold turkey from 480 mgs a day of oxy.  I had been on it for two years and today is my 10th day clean.
Do you get your oxy from the dr?  If so, do what I'm going to do when I see my dr. on Thurs.
I'm going to tell him I have tried to get off this drug but the w/d is so bad, I need help.  I thought I was a strong person and thought that after 10 days, I'd at least be feeling better.  Nope.  
So It's either ask the dr. for something to help me or I'm going to fail and I will have went thru all these days of misery for nothing.
Best of luck to you,
Yoda99
Helpful - 0
I have no idea how much the sub is??? But if we took all the $ that we spend on oxi's then I should be able to buy ANY drug to help with the W/D..thanks for the comment
Helpful - 0
yoda by doc appointment you may be over w/ds stay strong you came this far with no pills dont ask for more unless your sure you want to start over again. stay strong youll make it with out the sub.
Helpful - 0
I assume the Oxy cost a pretty penny. Can you substitute one for the other or is Sub so much more $$$?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.