Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

to all in forum please read

first of all im really suprised how many follow my post everyday and are inspired by my story.to all of that is why i post to show it can be done,im not out of the woods yet,i still have along fight retraining my brain that i dont oxys and vicadins and i really dont need fentanyl.all i have to say is you can beat these pills but YOU CANT DO IT ALONE.get support be it a family member,or meeting[n.a.,a.a]this forum helped me greatly when i was in hard w/ds i came to this post and read every post then when i felt better i started posting,there are many,many good people hear to help, and get great advise.all ican say if your going to go c/t like me be ready for pure hell im not tring to scare you from it you just have to be strong willed and strong enough not to take that pill when you know itll fix the w/ds.i could not taper i never tried hell i couldnt make my script last the month so i knew weening was out. which ever you choose stick with and talk about what your going throuh with some one.I REPEAT DO NOT DO IT ALONE GET SUPPORT FROM SOMEONE.    thank you for your time     the bowhunter       p.s. you can do it also, whose stronger you or the pill,my money is on you
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
190466 tn?1215884854
congrads on day 12, Your a very strong soul, and have helped me greatly your words are so inspiring to all and ive tried c/t and suboxone and neather worked. im on day 7 on antis and im feeling better, are you feeling ok after day 12 c/t i would like to know, i only made 2 days c/t clay TX
Helpful - 0
yes i feel great like i said you have retrain your brain to work without meds.thats actually the hard part.but i want my life back so thats what i got to do.i got to much to loss,my family,my house,my job,my life.plain and simple whats more important that oxy or me.ME   the bowhunter
Helpful - 0
190466 tn?1215884854
we probaly have a lot more in common than we realize, were in the same boat thanks for the strength  Clay TX
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.