Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

NA Meeting-Beachtowel?

Hey, how are you?....is the meeting the same time on Thurs. Is it ok if I'm late?  I have a course selection meeting with my son at the High School at 7P so I'm not sure what time I'll get back? Let me know if it is too disruptive for me to break in.  If not, looking forward to it!

Take it easy today!!!
Marcie
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey where are you?  Are you OK?   I just wanted to say hello and say I miss your posts.   Stay in the good fight!  And talk to us soon, when you can OK?

Peace~

P.S.  I have yahoo somethin now...does that get me closer to a meeting?
Helpful - 0
Hello to both of you, Marcie anytime you want to join is great.
Creek nice to hear from you too, haven't been around I started a 2nd job plus college. This stuff was a lot easier when I took tons of pills. Doing is straight is rough..........
Helpful - 0
Are you still making your N/A meetings with your busy schedule?   Feel overwhelmed or just really excited about life....can't get your read on it.  I am here to listen anytime.

Is there someone else that can help me get hooked up to the meeting if you are too busy.  Or are you ignoring my posts about joining...trying...or you don't think I am ready?...or you just ARE A BUSY MAN and really don't keep track of my every thought.   ha

If you have it in ya to post how to do it, I will try to get my computer set up to be there.  I'm having a horrible day...either is going to be a dam PROUD one, or a total failure....(read other posts)...Either way it is truly MINUTE BY MINUTE for my life choice right now.  Icky place to be, but I am atleast talking.   Thanks for listening.  Think you know I relapsed.
Helpful - 0
1. go to yahoo.com and click on yahoo messenger on right side of page
2. Click on yellow
Helpful - 0
ok there you are.  Not answering questions today I see...personal ones.  BUT THANKYOU for the directions I am going to tackle that promptly,,,then check back with me will you...I might get this screwed up...in most likelyhood I will get it screwed up..  Here goes.

Peace~
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.