Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

A note for methadone

Just a little note have read some people trying to come off methadone as a 4yr user it can be done myself I went c/t at 350 a day doing it this way means 7-8wks of hardcore w/ds and the effects last for months today makes 5mnths for me clean unless you can stay home from work or school and can lay around then some may be better to taper I knew this would not work for me because just watching my dose go down would have driven me nuts, but after all the hell im doing pretty good getting my life back after 7yrs of drug use feeling almost human and doing this I have always enjoyed but too high to do them good luck to all
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
where ya been??? almost everyone who was here when i was new is gone.. except Viccaddict...and the rock just came back..
Helpful - 0
how ya doing Chem I'm still alive and kicking lil over 2 months clean. Don't have aol anymore because I been livin over at my girls crib. I still feel a lil bit bad but a lot better then before. 5 months your a soilder. where did all the old people on the forum go?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.