Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I have a confession

So on Day 2 ( I am now on Day 11) I could not take it and resorted to the internet to see if I could buy any narcs. Well to make a long story short I never got the pills. Well today I got an email saying the $169 membership fee was accepted but no word of anything being sent. Now the web site is called Worldshopper.com. I know I got scammed but please tell me for sure. I don't want anything but have a scary feeling just in case they come. I know.... STUPID.. but it was the second 2 and my mind was going crazy!! this is not the first dumb thing I have done in the last couple of years. Any thoughts....
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks! I am doing so good and wanted to make sure I was not going to get in trouble. :) ON day 12!!!
Helpful - 0
http://www.drugstores-online.com that is the correct site. I am not going to get in trouble am I? dumb dumb dumb
Helpful - 0
so as long as I do not send in a script than I am OK. I feel dumb for doing it but like I said it was the second day and a moment of weakness.
Helpful - 0
I am trying to look at the website for you right now but it is probably one of those sites that charge a memebership fee and they will tell you the websites to go to for the meds. Try to get your money back...I tried Worldshopper.com and it says URL could not be retrieved.
Helpful - 0
so I went to my checking account and made a request for stop payment. I also sent them an email telling them I want to cancel my order. Wow.. I was doing so good today and then that email freaked me out. The important thing is that I am trying to stay calm. I know I am babbling but talking this out helps me deal with all this.
Helpful - 0
Not sure what your concern is really - I mean - you're on day 11 and haven't taken anything right?

If you're worried about ordering on the internet, rest easy, it's safe AND legal.
YES legal.

These sites are nothing more than front-ends for pharmacies.
They just forward orders that's all.

If you have not sent them your medical records and drivers license, they won't sell to you.  If you have not had a "consultation" of some sort, they likely won't either.  The way it works is that they get your records, have a doctor CALL you on the phone, ask you questions, and write you a perfectly legal script for the drugs.  Technically, it's legal.  Morally, it's reprehensible.

No worries - I think you're safe (I said THINK, I am no attorney ok?  But I have bought over the internet for a while.)

Peace
/D
Helpful - 0
I called all my Dr.s to tell them and cut off any outside source. Now I am scared that I did this. How can I take it back? I don't want anything anymore. I am doing sooo good.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.