Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day Eight

Hi everyone.  I am now on day 8.  Things are great. Still a little exhausted, but the ambition is coming back.  How is everyone?

JOE
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
hey buddy.. i have missed you.. Quit day for me is sunday. kinda freaking out.. but i am hanging on..

stephanie
Helpful - 0
I feel the same way.  Please remember, that no matter how slow and progressive your taper is, you are going to have some withdrawals.  Will you have any access to any pills next week?  If you don't it will be a lot easier not to use of course.  I can't say how severe your w/d's will be, but PLEASE prepare yourself for the worst. I am not trying to scare you, just let you know what you are in for.  
1.  Have some immodium on hand.
2.  Drink plenty of clear fluids, preferably water.
3.  Take 800 mg. Ibuprofen a couple of times a day.
4.  Email me if you need support.

I will be praying for you.

JOE
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I have the supplies... i am preparing for the worst but hoping for the best.. I am at 7.5mgs for the 4th day in a row. just today started feeling better. gonna drop to 5mgs on friday..hell maybe tommorrow..
I will not have access unless i go WAY out of my way to get them.. hubby won't let me do that..i told him not to even let me drive til tuesday..
I seem to have lost your email...can i have it again???  

I told what i thought was a joke the other day that you would have appreciated...I even left you a message in the post..
Helpful - 0
I must have missed the post.  What was the title of the topic?  

The most important part of w/d is preparing yourself. It looks like you are doing that.  Who am I to say?  I can get through the w/d's.  I have done it a lot.  I have also relapsed a lot, but always after 2-3 weeks when the w/d's are over.

JOE
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I don't remember the post but i made a gross comment about withdrawl bowel distress and called it the horrible "twosies"... sometimes only i think i am funny..

can i have your email again??? please..
Helpful - 0
***@****
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.