Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

TO ALL- you may not see me much for awhile

so, i'm off to bed. tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!!!  i'll be checking the board as often as i can, but if you dont see me post for a few days, i'm sure you all will understand why :)

i have 15hrs and counting till that huge hole in my heart is filled with hugs and kisses and of course more hugs XOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXO

i'll be thinking of you all everyday and try to post if i get a chance.

i luv all of you,
Tink
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
whats going on with the bone splinters???? did you get some clove oil???
Helpful - 0
190466 tn?1215884854
have a great time w/ your sweeties you deserve it honey love and prayers Clay TX Ill miss ya but know youll have fun
Helpful - 0
What time do they get in?  Enjoy your babies....I'll bet they are so excited!!! You will see your recovery in their eyes!!!!!

We want a report when you get time to post!

Peace,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
i got a 2nd opinion today. and he said the dentist i was going to should have takken the large fregments out when he took out my stiches. my gums are inflammed, swollen and another piece came out this morning, lkr a small razor blade. anyways because its been over  2weeks since they were removed he said its better to let them work themselves out, BUT if my dentist would have done that to begin with i wouldnt have this problem. i feel alot better just hgetting the second opinion. havent gotten clove oil yet, was to busy getting ready for kids. we're going to walmart tomorrow so i'll look there. thanks for remembering me, you're such a sweetheart :)

lun ya,
tink
Helpful - 0
i can already imagine the hug you give to those kids...i know it will be a five minute event...they will be squirming out of your arms...lol...

im very happy for you...remember every moment...

love, natasha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.