Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

fladdic

Hi!!!! just checking w/you how your day ect... I went to ocean to day very nice upon arrival then about 2 hours it got real windy. Packed up and stopped for a couple of crabs for dinner. Crab and french bread in about a hour fly over and join us!!!! LOL!!!

the rock!!!!
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
You realize that the hour you are eating has already passed for me???? ITs almost 8pm here..I wish.. I really do... I am feeling good today some sweats and chills but minimal.. how was your day...
Helpful - 0
Hi guys....I never seem to be on the same time as you  both.  

Rock I saw your post yesterday...How's the pain?...it sounds like you still have a good apetite...crab sounds soo good...it's probably nice and warm there, 25 degrees here so not "crab", weather for us.  I hope you are doing ok with everything.  I'm feeling pretty good, got my energy back (still a little tired at times, but so much better, I do yoga, walk, taking care of the household again, working...(When I was in w/d I can't believe how disgusting my house got, had to do major spring cleaning!)....My biggest problem, been having lots of back-leg pain from the herniated discs...want somethinkg to help the pain but what. Do the cravings ever stop?????? I'm on day 28 and still really missing those little devils!  I really need NA because I don't know that my willpower is enough anymore.

Stephanie, are you feeling any better about Sunday?  Has your jaw healed?  Sounds like you and Tink have had very similar experiences!!! Did you ever go through NA or any other programs before?  I really do need to follow up because it is harder than I thought...not the that the "novelty" and excitement of getting clean has worn off, the reality has hit me that I can never take them again!  It seems like it is always a new challenge!

Sorry for rambling...can't help myself sometimes.

I wish you both peace and strength and a good night!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I am feeling better.. all around.. I attended AA for 4 and a half years..I chose AA instead of NA at that time because the NA in the area i was living in wasn't great.. no long term clean time.. lots of people going in and out of the rooms, lots of meetings where people were "picking" newcomers up.. not all NA meetings are like that however at the time and in that area it left much to be desired.. I was accepted at AA. As long as i didn't go on and on about my drug of choice and into great detail i was accepted as an addict.. I respected their wishes and traditions.. besides for the first 6 months I get my mouth shut.. and listened. i got clean with a group of "Big Book THumpers" and they were hardcore..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.