Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hey bowhunter and DAnthrope:

Ya'll better check on me tommorrow.  I have those 180 of 80 mgs oxys in a sock in my closet calling my name.  But I'm not caving...  Tomorrow will be 14 days clean.  
Yoda
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you for your kind comments.  Like I said to someone else, I'm blown away when someone tells me I inspire them.  Because I feel like the bad little kid that needs direction and encouragement and advice.  But I am trying and it has been a really, really hard day but it's still 14 days clean.
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Although I posted for the first time today, I have to tell you that I have followed your progress and it does inspire nad give me hope. The hardest thing for me was not nowing what to expect from w/d. Your posts along with so many others have been a life saver for me. I'm on day 4 and I'm determined to follow your lead!

psclancy  
Helpful - 0
Thank you creek.  It makes me feel wonderful that I could be an inspiration to anyone.  I feel like I'm the one that needs all the inspiration and now I'm starting to come down with the guiltys.  The more my brain clears and the more I "wake up", memories are coming back and I just neglected everyone and everything.  All I thought about day and night were those darn oxys.  Thanks for your kind comment.  Good luck to you.
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Yoda,  Man am I watching your posts tonight and in days to come...good luck, I feel I could be in the same space as you in 14 days if I just get back in the fight.  Take no time out here to "be an addict"...I want to be in RECOVERY MODE...it felt better.

Peace~ and congratulations on 14 days.  TWO WEEKS INDEED!
Helpful - 0
Hey, I just realized that's two weeks.  Wow, I do have something to be proud of.  I'm hanging.  I'm exhausted and my legs and back are killing me.  So I'm going to finish up some things and take my sleep stuff and arthritis tylenol and try to get some sleep.  
Night
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Hang in there Yoda, 14 days of freedom.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.