Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

How was the meeting? Is it over?

Has anyone an update of the NA meeting tonight?  I think there are too many people not talking.  Did Beach and Skyfoxglitter elope and go to jamaica, never to be heard from again, no more blonde jokes, no more wisdom?  Sky, tracy,beach, manofire,lady,amythist,thurs, where the heck are you guys.  Say hello if you are lurking!

I will read and catch up now, and welcome new members, thanks "oldies, but goodies" I need you guys today and in the days to come.   Thanks marce.  Sorry I let ME down and everyone else.
Peace~  I hope this post finds everyone in a good place tonight, peaceful, yet FIGHTING for the good life.

Peace~
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes we went to Las Vegas and got married, we already have two children and a dog.
Helpful - 0
HeHeHeHe
Helpful - 0
I knew it, i just knew it! :)

Did you have another meeting beach?  Or is that history...OR did I hear another person say there are on-line NA meetings if I were to check in my area?

I just got on tonight, quickly posted steph because I promised to email her, anyway, I see a lot of bullshit on the way down to check this post.  Yikes...do I dare read it?   WELL OFCOURSE I SAY!!!!  I mean that, I have not read one post accept this one, but I feel a debate coming on here, and I'm sorry but I LIKE THE DIFFERENT OPINIONS AND MANY OF US ARE ABLE TO SORT THROUGH THE BULLSHIT...so please keep writing. And I am saying that before I read, because I TRUST your wisdom...NOT everyone here...But you reach me.
Here I go, I am going to read what is happening on my life line today.

P>S>  ABOUT TIME you guys posted!:)  (to me!:))  We'll talk.

Peace~
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.