Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

NOT TWINS

I posted this on another thread ...

Sorry but didn't make it online last night. It is NOT TWINS and it's pretty sad but we are so thankful. I just don't know if we can handle having a pair of wild 4-yr-old boys AND a pair of infants.

Everything looks ok at this point (9 weeks). I got her pregnant while on narcs, so I was a bit worried that something might go wrong. Still am a little worried, but not as much now.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey man I was following your posts... thinking how happy I was that mine weren't twins, just one of each of them is plenty! LOL :-)  I have 2 daughters by the way, one is 14 the other 18.  Hope mom & baby are healthy and happy!  And CONGRATS!
Peace
/D
Helpful - 0
Thanks man ... I see you are almost 2 days into your quit. That's awesome! Congrats to you!
Helpful - 0
I'm very happy for you both Scott.  A single pregnancy will be much less stressful for both you and Mom, and considering your already concerned this is likely the best news you could have received.

I would not worry so much about the condition of the baby because you where using when he/she was conceived.  Of course anything is possible, however, the female body has a remarkable way of righting what is wrong and I bet all will be just fine...keep the faith!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.