Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day 3 and still feeling bad

Oh all have been my strength but boy if I could get my hands on some pills I would take them. I can't wait until I get feeling better its hard taking care of my daughter (6) and doing the things you have to do. My niece is coming over for a sleep over I pray I can handle it they help me out so much when I need there help I didn't have the courage to say no. Someone tell me that day 4 will be better I just want to scream. The thing I did to myself but I am determine to get through and the help from this board is doing it. You all are great.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm day three also.  It does suck, and last night in the middle of the night, I thought I was going to call 911 for my stomach pains.  I thought that something HAD to be ripping opening and spilling out into my insides:(  I really thought something might be wrong.  My 9 yr old just got over a BAD stomach virus, so I was tapering, until he got that, then I thought it would be the perfect time to go CT, no one would even know.  They would just think I was really , really sick!  Its that awful.  I just hope I'm not dealing with detoxing, AND a virus.  Uggghhhh!!!!!!!!  Oh well,  hang in there, I'm right there with ya!  The ONLY thing that gets me through the day is I just keep on reading and posting all the time (when I'm not running through the house like a crazy person trying to get to the bathroom) and before you know it, half the day is gone.  To bad there is not more activity in the middle of the night on this forum!
Helpful - 0
day 5 here, 4 was the worst today I am feeling better but very depressed and I know that is because I have no real dopamine sensories left that are natural for my brain to work with last night I went to the hospital rather that then out to get another pill its hard but just think of how happy you will be when you dont have to depend on anything and you can wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and not like you want to just go back to sleep try the thomas recipe I went and picked up the ingredeints today I am up to try anything to help hope you feel better I know I am trying to you have to take it one minute one hour one day at a time
                 sswoody
Helpful - 0
great we can be partners. I'm ct too my son was an addict he's 32 talk about an age difference between him and my 6 year old, but he said day 3 should be the last So we are on the down side of this awful thing.
Helpful - 0
I'm on day 6.  I still can't sleep very much, but I feel pretty good, not depresed, no anxiety attacks, just tired.  You should be over the worst of it now hang in there.
Helpful - 0
Finishing day 4, went out today for the firt time. Don't feel great but certainly better then yesterday. Looking forward to each new day that comes with feeeling better than yesterday. HANG IN THERE, it gets better each day, I promise.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.