Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

DAnthrope your great and everyone else too!

GJF
S I didn't take the 3 pills I only took 1.  I then had to leave work because I had the runs something awful.  It's kind of hard to do hair while in the bathroom:).  I just took some imodium and am hoping that will kick in.  In four more hours I'll take 1 perc because the people I work with are taking me out for a mini bridal shower.  AD please tell me about your tapper method.  What were u addic too.  
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
WOOHOO!!!  YAY YOU!!!  DAMN but I love hearing when someone finds their strength!

And I am SOOO VERY THANKFUL that you took my advice - other than the squirts how was your w/d?  Was 1 sufficient to stop the really bad w/d stuff?

Immodium is good, or if you're like me and prefer natural methods, bananas and cheese regularly :-)  There are herbal remedies too, but I didn't suffer from that too bad (thankfully).

I am SO freaking proud of you!!!

Ok give me a few secs and I'll post more details - just needed to give you a HUGE hug and a high-five!

;-)

/D
Helpful - 0
Just wanted you to know that I enjoy your post too.  You help me a lot even on the post that I dont respond to.  You are awesome,,,G
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.