Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

ENOUGH!!!! Seriously..

Ok its friday..people have had a long week.. but seriously.. Stop. Now. Since its friday.. the weekend brings lots of newcomers to this site.. at least 6 posts have been made about y'all issues with who is right who started it.. blah blah.. take your p*ssing contest somewhere else if you are gonna coninue.

I luv all of you but this is the 3rd time this month something of this nature has happened.. you are gonna scare away someone who needs our help..

This forum has helped me soooo much. i would hate for someone to miss out on all it has to offer. i know if today was my first day here.. i would of kept looking else where for help..

stephanie
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Second the motion... Please stop
Helpful - 0
WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU'LD SHOW UP, LOL

seriously though i do agree with you. i worry about the newcomers also. he11 my girls are here and i'm watching this forum worrying about how this back and forth battle is affecting those in need for instance:
have you seen creek, oxybliss, Alovers, etc., at all on here today????

i consider you and every other soul here my family and worry what the consequences of this B/S today will be???

how are you doing, how's your root canal healing?

these are the kind of posts that drew me to this forum, caring, support and understanding.

Question? when i 1st came here it seemed to be a greater # of girls posting and now i'm seeing it change into a larger # of guys, do you think that may have something to do w/ all this B/S today? we all know men have a different way of approaching eachother, and us girls are alot quicker to forgive, apologize, give a hug and move on? not trying to be offending by any means, but what do you think? do you have yahoo IM, if you do IM me please its the same as my screen name here

luv ya girl,
Tink
Helpful - 0
Everyone should know where I stand now and how I feel.  So thank you for your post.  I think it's going to calm down.  I have faith.  We all have to work together and sometimes that's hard.  But we can do it.  
Peace and love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Thanks for your support on this.. I really could care less about there fight.. half this page is them and others getting in on the drama. I am over it..

i don't have yahoo IM but am considering getting it since i need another place to chat. I just logged on an hour ago.. so haven't seen creek. she was supposed to email me..

my jaw is fine.. thanks.. hope you are enjoying your girls..

thanks again..i will be here all night..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.