Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

SPECIAL REQUEST...PRETTY PLEASE

this has been going on ALL DAY, and even longer here and there.

so, for all of you "night posters" i am asking very nicely :)

if you want to respond to or post about the B/S thats taken control of the forum today to please, (PRETTY PLEASE) post down under the original posts, not start a new one... we all have opinions, including myself, and for those of you just catching up from today, i'm sure you'll have your own input and we want to hear your voices as well. but by starting a "new thread" its literally taken control of this forum.

those in need, those who may be new, and especially those who may be on the fence ready to relapse, but came here before the bottle of pills are getting lost in the midst of this B/S

i just want from this moment on: ALL NEW POSTS to be from those in need, looking for support and are able to get it, not overlooked. i dont mean to offend anyone at all, i just want what we all came here for to be addressed.

there are PLENTY of threads down below to respond to.
I think we owe it to anyone new or old here to get the "attention we all got" when we were in need thats all.

thanks for your understanding,
Tink
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That is a great idea!  Hey, how do I IM someone on yahoo that is not in my own address book?
Helpful - 0
you can IM me, my yahoo screen name is the same as this one   tink1517
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.