Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
190466 tn?1215884854

anyone

I want ot be post positive, but I thought it would be easier to kick those little green and white monsters. Its like im looking for things to p.ss me off to have an excuse to use. Ive felt pretty good untill today at work,I got some bad news and what pops into my mind? To get um and eat um and things will work out.The good news is im still on day 12,no relapse.I find it hard to get them out of my head, anyone with over 12 days have anything? thanks    
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
my husband and i did oxys together, i dont know if i was an addict or not? I never did any other drugs in my life, i am 38, until i starting doing pain pills with my husband. started just weekends but then i was starting to take them through the week as soon as i got home from work. He decided to quit c/t so i did also but i never really went through w/ds like him. i really didnt do alot of pills maybe 1  30mg of oxycodone or 20 mg of oxycotin sometimes vics.  does this mean i was not an addict? i haven't had one since feb 19th. I dont crave them but i did like them and would probally not turn one down.
Helpful - 0
190466 tn?1215884854
Im not really sure, I was taking like 40 lorcet and 40 soma a day. You sound like it hasnt GOT you yet, but you can probaly bet if you like it youll want more of it.hope and prayers to all Clay TX
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.