Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

NIGHTLY CHECK IN-THIS IS A GOOD ONE :)

so, i have A FEW MINUTES, while my 6yr old gives me a pedicure, LOL

if anyone out there thinks w/d's are pain full, let me tell you, let your 6yr old: cut, push your cuticles, file nails one your TOES....now thats pain for you. but, gotta love her, she misses her mommy and i miss her, so i sit here typing to you in PAIN "OUCH" and no i'm wondering is she giving me this "pedicure" out of love? or is she paying me back for being gone for 2months, LOL

anyways, thats my nightly check-in and its on a much needed lighter note. and tomorrow "weather permitting" its tubing down a 10 story shoot going 60 miles an hour.....wwweeeeeee...fun

luv all of you,
tink
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
thats awesome... despite the pain..he he.. its worth it though right??? doesn't hurt as bad as when they are not there right??

how is the mouth situation?? hope its getting better. have fun tubing.. i remember doing that as a kid and going down a huge hill and i peed myself.. i was 7 maybe.. it was scary..
Helpful - 0
are you kidding, its worth every minute of pain. i wouldnt trade it for the world.

you peed yourself, LMAO, cause i did the same exact thing and am sure my youngest wiil too.

still having boney pieces coming out, but its healing

havea good night sweety,
tink
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.