Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

EARLY MORNING SAT. CHECK-IN...SO WHO'S ALL UP ANYWAYS???

just curious as to who else is up at this insane hour for a Saturday morning??? Arent we supposed to be sleeping in on the weekends????
14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
whats up tink almost 8:30 am here in pennsylvania  lets go pens pittsburgh hockey team
Helpful - 0
it's 7:30 here in WI and i've been up since 4:30am, we're going tubing today weather permitting. 40 miles an hr down i 10 story shoot.....the things we do for our children, right? dont get me wrong i'll have fun going, but my body wont be to happy with me when we get home. LOL
Helpful - 0
190466 tn?1215884854
hey tink hows your 10 feeling, my 7 came home from school yesterday and took some meds and right to sleep,guess somethings going around here in houston, i finally have a day to paint my own house and its 730a here and had my 2 cups, have brush in hand and computer close. Your a great mother, dont it feel great to hold the kids? My10 yr old has a B-day party tonight w/ 25 comming, she is home schooled and takes 5 hrs of Gymnastics a day so she invited all of them. thank God its not a the house, the have a place called Pump-it-up, its got all those like jump air things and slides and stuff,your girls would love it. I know they will sleep good tonight for sure. hope your baby feels better,hope and prayers Clay TX  Day 12    
Helpful - 0
Good Am.  I come back AGAIN to the forum with my tail between my legs!!! Do you think anger management would help! I will try to stay out of trouble....I really would miss this forum too much! Anyway, I won't revisit that topic again!

I will again tell my story, I am an addict! I'm a 44 yr old married mother of 4 wonderful children. Had back surgery for two herniated discs got addicted to Hydro, taking 10-15 10mg Norco daily (and whatever I could get my hands on in between RX(stolen Percocet/families hydro/friends hydr) for 2 1/2 yrs. Detoxed 3x...went c/t 29 days ago and finally feel like I have sometwhat reclaimed my life!!! My oldest children know that I had a problem and they have been very supportive, as is my husband. I feel worst about what I did to my family and friends and realize what I have to lose! I still struggle with cravings and I know I still have to fight this demon! I pray that I succeed because I see how sweet life can be without drugs and I am afraid to go back!

All of the new people...no matter how you get there c/t, tapering, suboxone...it doesn't matter...just strive for recovery and this is a great place to get the support, advice and encouragement you need. It was a godssend to me and I hope to many others!  I hope the drama did not scare people away. As far as I'm concerned it's over and we do need to focus on the people who need the help! Believe me, I still need this forum as well as everyone else! It is a special group of people here and only the addict knows what we are going through!

Peace,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
way to go tink just have fun and enjoy yourself.i am going to watch my  10 year old be in a play at school today.oliver, she is going to be an orphan.have fun.the bowhunter
Helpful - 0
How are your babies...I'm sorry your ten-year-old is sick.  I'm sure you will take good care of her and nurse her back health! BTW how are your toes?LOL  I'm sure they look beautiful! It must feel good to be in mommy mode again! Are you still going tubing?
Helpful - 0
looks like tubing is a go.... so if you dont hear from me later today, i probably brake a leg or arm, LOL

tell you all about it when we get abck

love ya,

tink
Helpful - 0
29 days, that's great. Can you tell me other than the cravings, what physical W/D symptons do you have? Just looking to see what's in my future, (day 5)as you know.
Thank you so much, and peace to you.
Helpful - 0
I feel like sh*t today, I'm out until I feel better.
Helpful - 0
I think i really started to feel much morelike myself around day 7...still really tired but I found the more I did, the better I felt. Laying around made it worse (plus I didn't have the luxury of laying around, had to get backto work). At about two weeks much better energy and depression/anxiety much improved.  Still drinking lots of fluids and drinking EmergenC (powdered Vitamin/Energy drink) which i love!  

You are doing so great, you are over the hump so to speak, and it's so good not to have to count pills or;hide them from my family or steal them!  I believe you will be successful in your recovery, you are well on your way!
Helpful - 0
182775 tn?1209736027
Congratulations on reaching Day 29 C/T.  

GEORGE
Week 6 C/T
Helpful - 0
Wher did you buy the energy drink please?
Helpful - 0
I bought it at CVS...I imagine they have it at wallgreens as well. It is a powdered drink. It doesn't taste bad either!
Helpful - 0
Are you talking about the emergency, If you are I got mine at wal-mart and its been working really well.. Thanks for the tip....Huggs
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.