Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

sara11- do not respond tp her

If you see Sara11 posting, just ignore the rude things she says!  She is here to start trouble. Don't post anything or reply to her.  She will get the hint and leave! Don't give her the satisfaction of replying.
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177003 tn?1266270355
Did it cross any one's mind that this person is really "her friend" who wasn't treated well here, in sara's words?? That could be the reason she came in like a hurricane. I have always had the ability to walk away and never look back if I had enough of someone. That's what I'm going to do here. I don't want to empower her with the ability to make me waste time getting angry or upset. She simply doesn't exist.

Today was great! Finally some sunshine and it got up to 50 here which is pretty good for N. IN. I'm looking forward to summer.

That sara person has done something good----I realize it wasn't that no one answered some of my posts, it was just that the fentanyl patches were hard to understand. It's hard to help people when you don't know what to say. I love all of you here...uh..uh...most of you. lol

Take Care.....LS

Take Care.....Hugs LS
Helpful - 0
true.  though i can't imagine how a newcomer will feel about getting the courage to post something having to do with the withdrawal they may have to face, and the symptoms, etc.. when they see some immature b*#*h posting that they're imagining it.  :(
Helpful - 0
I was wrong guys.  

If you really need to be here, we will of course be here for you as well.  Your first couple of postings came across (to us) as rude and mean, maybe you are just going through something rough right now, maybe your personality is just very blunt and honest.  We are not used to that here.  We do alot of hand holding, and tear wiping, so for you to say things so ubrupt like that, we didn't take it well.  I think I speak for everyone when I say, we don't EVER want anyone who needs help from addiction, to EVER feel like they are not wanted here!  Even if that means we have to except different people who act and think different than we do!
Helpful - 0
oh christ lets feed her cookies why don't we.  look at the power trip she's having now.  i'd estimate maybe 17 years old from that last comment.

ok, well my FAKE WITHDRAWALS are causing me to feel pretty irritable right now.  so seeya later.  i'll just go convince myself that i'm nuts and it's all in my head and i have the power to stop it anytime.  seriously, if i were around you right now, it would not be a very good thing.  id probably **** on you so that you knew it was real :)

on a more serious note:
some people are in here experiencing extreme physical discomfort and i think its sick you're taking pleasure in kicking the dirt in their faces and telling them it's not real when they are truly suffering.  they'll have to find somewhere else for support more than likely.

you have my sympathy, i have no idea why you would want to do that to people. really sad.  
Helpful - 0
Well, the new comers don't need to see stress and nasty postings, or they won't come back.  We should at least try for their sakes, and hers if she really needs to be here.  I guess you really never truely know.  It can't hurt though.
Helpful - 0
*still giggling over "someone" opening a mean post attacking someone else's spelling whilst making 3 grammatical errors that even made my eye twitch*

i think you have the right idea..  rude children are best ignored.  
kinda sad though :(
Helpful - 0
i'd like to be that young actually.  

i've now gone 36 hours without taking anything and i have been trying to use all the willpower i have to not take more, and you are upsetting me and i do NOT need this right now.    

does that make you feel good?  
im also leaving.  im sure i can find a place that is moderated.
hats off to your victory..  

you remind me of the emotional-vampire type.  probably not what anyone needs..

Helpful - 0
Hold on, I'm lost! ( I'm a blonde naturally)  I thought you said you didn't have any withdrawls, and that it was all in your head, and you could tell your body to make it stop.  But it sounded from your tone in the above post to computer nerd, that you are having withdrawl type feelings, am I wrong, or did I read incorrectly?  I was getting confused
Helpful - 0
okay , never mind, you were quoting someone.  Sorry.  I told you I was blonde inside still!
Helpful - 0
I got your back girl, 100%, she is just trying to put good people down.  We need to keep it positive.  Thats the funny thing if she needed help we would still be there for her.  But, she is just looking for drama, Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.