A
A
A
Close

Just wondering???

1. How is everyone?  
2. What are you doing tonight?
3. What day are you on?  
4. How is recovery going for you right this moment?

1. I'm actually doing well tonight (with my Bentyl).
2. Nothing, I'm just hanging with the fam' !
3. Day 4, day 5 tomorrow!!!
4. I always get scared towards night time, because it is so hard.  I really hate nights!  I'm going to take another Robaxin, and hopefully sleep!

NEXT!

3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hppe you saw my comment to your cute kids down below.

So happy to hear you are doing okay, and great to see that not everyone have decided to leave this forum (please don't Tink), it has meant so much to me - and I am still only at the stage where I am tapering and debating with myself when/if I should (have the strength) try to go C/T, so I still need all the kind and supportive people on this forum - and when you see how many newcomers that come everyday, it is obvious that this forum is of enormous value for many many people needing support for their various addictions. For many of us this is one of the biggest obstacles to overcome right at this point in our lives and it is really helpful to share with others who know what you are going through. I hope that everyone will keep posting.
Have a nice evening - I'm never quite sure what time it is for all you guys in the States :-)
Minnie
Helpful - 0
52704 tn?1387020797
I've never gone to a MySpace site before today, but when I saw several such addresses posted earlier today I thought I'd check it out.  

On yours I of course noted the references to autism and I checked out (and copied) the link to "10 Things Every Child with Autism WISHES YOU KNEW."

My interest is that since Christmas I've been spending several hours a week with a friend's child who is autistic.  It's sort of unstructured and non-directed play from the "Son Rise" model.  I'd appreciate an insight/suggestions you might be willing to share.  I know that this Forum is not the place for such discussion, but if you wanted you can e-mail me at ***@****.

Thanks
Helpful - 0
Hi everyone.  I am doing well tonight but have not started down the road you are all on now.  I plan to do that next week after talking to the doc about Suboxone
I have to say, Rebecca, you sound very positive in everything I have read.  I would have never thought you were in the middle of w/d.  I have never gone very far without.  Day 5 is such a goal and such an accomplishment.  You should be so very proud of yourself.  Ive read alot about how a group here has tapered with a pretty good plan.  Do you know it, are you doing it, and can you tell me where to find it.  I have been on something for 7 years.  I had 2 surgeries, fusion, in 2003 and they seem to have made things worse.  At that time I went from hydrocodone to oxy.  Those little boogers are terrible.  I'm sure that I wouldn't have listened, but I sure wish someone would have told me the whole w/d truth instead of, "they can be addictive"  
Let me know how things are going.  I wanted to listen and talk to some of you now, because I figured next week I may be a little grumpy (to say the least).  
MY HAT IS OFF TO ALL OF YOU - it is such an accomplishment to decide to do the right thing and making it any time is just a testament to your character, strength, and unbelievable will power.  good luck to all,  I will be thinking and praying for each of you.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.