Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

DAnthrop

you still here buddy.im just checking on you.not to start a fight just to see if your alright.hey get back here we need you.if for anything your support of everyone here even me.  the bowhunter
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I asked Tink last night on IM where he was, she said that he had computer problems she thought.   I was just thinking the same here, it sure would be nice to have DAnthrop around right now!
Helpful - 0
Hi guys - No computer problems here, my systems are working just fine.
Several people here saw my post the other day about asking for volunteers.
I was hoping to HELP some others, and hoping to start another online "group meeting" for those who are tapering or just don't want to do things the NA way.

My post was REMOVED.

Apparently the fearful small-minded fools who attack anyone with a different opinion also wield the power to CENSOR YOUR POSTS AND MINE.  
If they don't like what you say, simple, they'll have them deleted.

Sorry guys, why would I waste my time when I've seen how the forum is censored and controlled?  I only stopped by today because I heard Tink quit too.

It's sad really.

Just a few weeks ago this was a great place.  Then intolerance and closed-mindedness took over, the attacks began.  

I see they've continued in my absence with some unwitting victim "Sara".
I don't agree with her, having **** my own spine out several times I'm pretty sure my w/d was physical.  But man the people here are just f--king ruthless and if ANYONE says anything they don't like they come out of the closest to pummel them.

Who needs that?!

For anyone who wants to reach me - my IM screen name is the same as here.

I am considering starting a forum and online chat group.
Our only rule is YOU WILL TOLERATE OPINIONS OTHER THAN YOUR OWN.
Self-moderated (no single person has the control to remove posts of others).

PS: bowhunter, I've come to respect you probably as much as any other person here.  You obviously don't agree with my opinions and yet can see past that and tolerate me voicing them.  You are respectful, a man of integrity and honor.  I hope you are well my friend.

Peace
/D
Helpful - 0
Might help if I answered your question huh? :-) LOL
I myself am doing great, still clean, still strong, more determined than ever.
I've met some other folks on another forum and I'm considering working with a couple of them using "my techniques"(a misnomer, I invented none of this).
Tink is making good progress using them as well, she's an incredible warrior!

I hope you are both doing well my friends - and I'm sure we'll run across each other in the future. You both have my IM if you ever want to contact me.

Peace!  From the heart my friends - PEACE!
/D
Helpful - 0
Please stay in touch, my IM name that you already have, is my email address, just add sbcglobal.net to it.  I sure would like to talk to you later on about what your plans are for that volunteer thing we spoke of.  I would like more info.  Glad everything is okay, I really missed you being here yesterday, it just wasn't the same!
Talk to you soon~..~
Becky
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.