Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
190466 tn?1215884854

Last of the Last

Dont they make chat rooms for mean people with to much time on their hands? I promise I not starting stuff, but at onetime I got so much help here I wish It was the same again.Get up move around It feels Good, Ill be eating BBQ down south, forget about me,and Ill always remember those who have helped me through this. Good Luck to All GOD BLESS THE 12 STEPS  
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You're not thinking of leaving this chat room because you are feeling better are you? You have inspired me and others and looking forward to hearing about your progress in the coming months. Two weeks drug free is GREAT. I hope you will keep connected with us and let us all know what you are doing. Always, Thereishope
Helpful - 0
Yes- please don't go- your posts have helped us more than you know
Helpful - 0
I agree with Marcie, I have come to enjoy your post.  Please dont leave, I just think its the angry part of the detox coming out.  I know you talk to the lovers and I am thinking they got away for the weekend.  They wont be to happy to know that you are leaving as many of us appreciate you.. Just overlook this mess and lets move one.  We can all do this together,,,Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
I hope you aren't leaving...you have been such an inspiration to everyone on the forum....we need your positive energy here!  I enjoy your posts and you have done so well with your recovery! please keep posting so people can see that there are good and compassionate people here that they can turn to for help and unbiased information.
Peace,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.