Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

JENNY07

I WOULD  LIKE TO BE THE FIRST TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR FORUM ;)

we have a very special group of ppl here and are like a BIG FAMILY...i think what makes this forum so special is that each of us have OUR OWN battle we're fighting, yet striving for the same end result: RECOVERY

some of us are extremely nice, some super supportive and some very passionate about their views, but when you put us all together "IT JUST WORKS"

so whatever your struggle, were here for you and any advise or support you have to offer we welcome it.

it's nice to have another new member here.

luv ya,
tink
12 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Welcome Jenny, six kids and a husband.  How do you do it.  I have 3 kids and its like feel sorry for me, lol.  I am sorry to hear that you have a sick child.  It is nice to have another new member, I agree, and another mom.. It is so easy to get addicted when you are a mom, seems to help sooooo much.. Anyways,, Welcome,, Huggs G
Helpful - 0
your kids are beautiful, my daughter is sick w/ a cold or something, not real sure, has low grade fever, swollem polyps in her nose so she cany breathe and cant sleep, and i just looked in her ears and 1 is infected. tahat means trip to DR. they just got here on thurs from FL and have to go back in 9 days. it sucks she is sick, but i'm happy at least she's w/ her mommy while she is.
you can see our pics from the last 2 days since they've been here          www.myspace.com/tink1517

we managed to go tubing yesterday even thought she and i were up since 4:30am and last night didnt get much sleep either.
Helpful - 0
Hey Jenny...I'm glad you are giving this forum a chance! It really is a good place and your positive input is needed and appreciated! I can't believe you have 6 kids....wow..I thought I was insane with four!!!! They definately keep you on their toes don't they! But it is well worth it!...Which of your children is ill! I'm so sorry to hear that because it is so difficult to see a child suffer! It really does put things in perspective for me!  The b/s/drama that happens here seems so silly and unimportant in comparison!  We all just need some compassion and understanding as I know you need at times as well.  Glad you are here and keep posting and giving good information! My prayers are with you and your LARGE family!!!
Peace,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
How are you doing today girl???  Nice to see that you did not decide to leave.  Seems like its been so much drama lately, I am just going to learn to zip it, lol.. Hope your daughter feels better, huggs, G
Helpful - 0
I went to your My Space and saw half your kids, Seth,  Lizzie and Megan. Very cute. Also saw your friend Jodie, Very cute also, in a different way, WOW. I guess you can tell I am a male LOL
Helpful - 0
Thank you, your kids are beautiful, too. I liked the tubing pics. I'm so glad that my html link worked, I just made it today lol.
I couldn't think of a name, and the name jennifer was in use, well then I looked at my pack of cigarettes(basics)that were lying on the table, and figured...hmmmmmm...basicmom06! and it worked! lol
But thank you for the compliment. I'm still trying to get used to the fact that my oldest made me a grandmother at 33! Of course, I call her 'my daughter's baby' instead of 'grandchild' lol But she's adorable. Her name is scarlett and she's 3 months old now.
How funny is it that my oldest daughter made my youngest son an uncle before he is even potty trained..lol.
Helpful - 0
Jodie is actually on a reality TV show called 'the bad girls club' SO if you really wanna see her up close, tune in to the show. Its on Tuesdays at 8pm on Oxygen.
LOL She's gonna love that I am 'plugging' her show for her!
PSSSST! just to let ya know....after you watch my airhead friend Jodie make a fool of herself on national TV, you may not think she's so Hot...lol
She's a good person, though. Sort of. Usually. lol
Helpful - 0
Your too funny, You say she is in a reality TV show, how much of her is real? LOL
Helpful - 0
My 10 year old son has A L L
Its a type of leukemia that effects children.
It stands for acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
He is doing really good, though. Actually, he was diagnosed last march...almost a year to the date now.
He's going to be on chemo for the next 2 years.
We all thought he had the flu at first, the symptoms are similar to the flu. But he just wasn't getting better and he started limping alot so we took him to the doctor, and he said my son was faking it......idiot.
So, we ended up taking him to the ER one day because he was just so sick and they diagnosed him there with A L L.
From there, he was taken to a hospital in Chicago, Il. Where we stayed for 10 days.
Luckily, he hasn't had to go back for any long term stays. He gets his chemo once a week at the clinic in Chicago. Soon, he'll be getting it once a month because he is doing so well.
He has a port sewn into his chest to administer the chemo and he gets alot of spinal taps.
He's about to meet with the make a wish foundation next week so he can get a wish granted. He's still deciding what he wants to wish for lol.
Well, thanks for asking about him.
I don't have any pics of him on my myspace page because he is veeeeeery shy, lol...but some of the other kids are on there.
Helpful - 0
Pretty much...she really made a fool out of herself last week when she got caught lying about something...
Even I had to laugh, because she was trying so hard to get out of the lie and, while I was watching the show, I was thinking to myself...DUH Jodie..you're being TAPED 24/7 and its pretty much a given that eventually you're gonna get caught in a lie...
Well, that's Jodie though. She wants to be an actress and thought this reality show was a good way to promote her career.
Helpful - 0
I will pray for your son tonight,they really know a lot about his sickness and he WILL pull through this. Be strong for him.

I loved the letter to the captain on the plane, kids are so cute, they say anything thats on their minds
Helpful - 0
LOL yeah, I thought that letter to that captain was hilarious. Thank you for the prayers for my son.
He's actually doing really good because of all the people that have been praying for him.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.