Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

1 Week Clean oday !

1 week clean tody from percocets and feeling the best I have so far. I thank all of you that have helped me, your advice has gotten me through this horrible time.
Thank You !
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Great job guys...the bad days can be trying but the good days make it worth the fight!  Congratulations ...you are well on your way to getting your life back!
Peace,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Great!  Congratulations to you!  I remember when I thought I would not "live" to see the the one week mark.  But now I'm on day 17 and it's so worth it.  I'll just be glad when my sleep gets back to normal but other than than it's pretty good!  Hang in there!  You're doing great!
Yoda
Helpful - 0
That is awesome, I too am 8 days in. I have some good days and some bad. Nothing is predictable:-) I think I might be able to do this!!! You keep going and keep in touch
Helpful - 0
I'm sleeping better now though, so that helps. We got this far so we can make it!
Keep up the good work.
Helpful - 0
Fantastic - you must be very proud of yourself. Hang in there and before you know it two weeks will have passed, and I guess the w/d will be completely gone by then. Good for you. I hope to be able to do the same soon.
Minnie
Helpful - 0
Hey thats great news.  Keep up the good work, and keep sharing.  
Helpful - 0
Great Job!!!  My first week was the hardest. It got better everyday!!  Keep up the good work!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.