Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

yay good news!

I found an old scription bottle from walgreens...legit! Many of you know whats going on with me. Ive been taking norcos for 5 years, 5 pills a day and getting em from the internet. I started tappering 3 days ago and now im down to 1/2 a pill every 4 hours. So far im doing ok, im really not craving taking any more at this time so thats good, hope it stays this way. I just went on this sweet job interview this morning. Im pretty sure ill get it as long as I can get through the drug test. Everyone says the norcos will show up in my system (you know the opiate thing) lol. But If i have a valid perscription bottle it's no problem. Well I have one, Thing is it's outdated from 2003...do you think that will matter?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
No, because you could say that your dr perscribed them and said to use them only when you have really bad back pain and not all the time. And tell them you wrenched your back or something and that you remembered you had those in your medicine cabinet.  I had to do the same thing when I took a drug test for a job at baker victory (it's a plcement home for juvies) How did the interview go? Did you feel OK through it?  I hope it works for you!!!
Helpful - 0
nope, i think you'll be good!
Helpful - 0
Thanks you guys sooo much!. ahh it went ok I was a little nervous but Im a people person really so I know how to sweet talk =)One more question(im sorry) once I take the test will they know right then and there that it is positive. Will I have to explain to the drug testing people or to my (knock on wood) future job about my perscription use. Who will I have to show the bottle too if they ask about it. Ive never taken a drug test before so I am clueless how it all works.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.