Aa
A
A
A
Close
177003 tn?1266270355

addictedtoloratab??

Hi,

You will never know how good you made me feel. When I read your post to 911, I saw your's under it. I have never needed a friend more and feel alone and horribly depressed. If you get a chance please email me at ***@****. I hope you get it before it's removed.

Looking forward to hearing from you....Hugs...LS
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am so glad you gave me your email, I need a friend too.  I am also very depressed and it seems like everything that you write is what I was thinking.  We definitly share the same views, diffrent DOC, but, who cares, both addicts.. I already wrote your email adress down. I will email you.. I didnt know that they remove them.. Anyways, I look forward to chatting with you. Look for my email tomorrow.. Thank-you so much for your inspirational post,, Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
Just wanted to say hi and how are you. How is your taper going? Patches right please correct me if I'm wrong I do get forgetful!!!!

the rock!! aka Joe
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
You're right. I'm the lucky one on the patch.LOL There are only two drugs in that class. Fentanyl and methadone. I was offered the option to come off the patches by using methadone, but that scared me to death. I'm doing well on my taper. Started at 100mcg's, then 75, then 50, now 25 plus a 12. Thursday probably down to just the 25. Usually, I have to stay on each cut three months. My goal is to be off of them by summer. I love the sun and you can't let the patches get warm or they can release all the fentanyl into your system at once and that causes an OD. I change them every three days.

How have you been?? I'm doing ok but it's not easy. Not that many people are on the patch and I'm the only female. All have been super nice to me, though. Suprglyde was the first to talk to me when I joined. I've been here a while now. So many have come and gone, but that might be good. Maybe they got their addiction under control and are living drug free lives.

I don't remember what your DOC is. Refresh my memory please. My crs (can't remember s**t) is awful. lol
Take care....LS
Helpful - 0
I just wanted to say hi and thank you for your much needed supportive post that you sent me when I was going through hell.  You were awesome.. How are you feeling today???  Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.