Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I know all of you can get thru it!

I just wanted to remind those that are out there struggling with w/d's=U CAN DO IT-Please don't give up.  Get a support system-even if its just one person-or even a new regimen that works-prepare for "rest"-not much sleep-but u do need and can rest.  LOTS of water-and your support lies here with me and many others-I was on 60-65 hydro 10/325 A DAY!  I say this for encouragement only-I was looking for anyone who had "fallen" as bad as I did on here-so it made me feel more "comfortable" knowing-so please stick with it-I am here for you most of the evening if I can help-HANG IN THERE and Thanks to all of u for your continued support of me-DAY 24!!
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Day 24 that's fantastic. I am on day 15 and although I feel somewhat better, I know I am not totally out of the woods just yet. Now if I can just keep holding out. This has been one of the toughest experiences of my life.
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
thank you so much for your encouragment.8 hours c/t and counting.not the first time but it WILL be the last.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.