Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bye Guys! :)

Okay, I'm not one to continuously dwell on the past, and I have TRIED so many times to get over it, but LadySundown just WILL not allow that to happen.
Its cool, I'm gonna go. Like I said in my last post below, I have apologized over and over. She was upset that I didn't 'apologize her HER!?!?' I never remember even arguing with HER that night! You can all check back to that night if you want, but really...I didnt say anything to LS in the first place.
Anyway, my apologies were to ALL that I upset that night, sorry taht I didnt apologize personally to ladysundown, but I really don't remember her anyway from that night!
But what's the difference, anyway? an apology is an apology. SHRUG...
I'm outta here..and I'm not looking for pity right now, I just think its best for me to go. I was starting to feel comfy here and maybe gonna talk about my problems and almost all of you forgave me and welcomed me. That was nice, I wont forget that.
There ya go, LADY...you win. congrats.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hello.  I dont know about the trouble "that night" but I have read several posts from you and you seem very nice.  I wish you would stick around a bit longer.  We need all the good people we can get.
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
if you are comfy stick around.it allmost like a soap here.good luck anyway
Helpful - 0
jenny..please read what i posted to you down below under the plateletboy thread. just take the time to calm down before making any rash decisions for the moment. things always have a way of looking a little different after we have been able to calm down a bit. dont leave.....cin
Helpful - 0
PLEASE don't do this!  You ARE welcome here, and we don't all feel that way.  Just ignore the bad postings, or the ones that upset you.  Just respond and read the ones that are helpful, and that actually mean something to you!  ONE tiny person, out of all these wonderful people, should not determine your destiny here with us.  Think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
I have come to like you very much in the last couple days.  We all have diffrent personalitys and we all are in detox or taper or recovery, and we all have bad days so if your serious about your recovery then just stick it out.  Lady is a very nice person, just stick around and get to know her... Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
No voting!  EVERYONE is welcome! EVERYONE!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.