Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

i dont agree

that artical is bull. i got addicited got myself unaddicted.im not depressded,ive never been depressed.ah what a bunch of cfap thats there way of saying its not our fault your addicited.goverment reports,told us there were weapons of mass disstruction in iraq to,i still aint seen them yet.dont believe anything they tell us its all bull,i love my country i just hate the people who run it.BUSH is number one enemy to the country. sorry for venting     the bowhunter day 20 c/t
20 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
No way am I sparring. Just a nervous ninny, trying to take care of the folks I really like on here. Bowhunter doesn't seem mad, (whew) we're just talking.
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Bowhunter and manonfire,

You're both so dear to me. I think the thread of friendship is there for anyone who knows you both to see. There is no wrong or right when it comes to either of you. Thursday I taper down to a 25mcg patch so if your both busy sparring who will babysit me??
Love to you both.....LS
Helpful - 0
thank you sir. honest i ve never had depression i got a hot head and a short fuse[always have worst when i was younger]i have a good wife i can talk about anything i think thays why i dont think im depressed plus im a happy go lucky person i can handle anything the world can dish out.i look at depression as feeling like your worthless,wanting to kill yourself,wanting to be alone i could be wrong.that aint me to much to do and see in this great country of ours.hell 11 more years ill be almost 55 and i can retire 30 years and 55 my full pension im done. thats when im goona see alaska thats worth living for
Helpful - 0
not even commenting on the pharmacy lobby's article. Just worried about bowhunter's state of mind.
Helpful - 0
bowhunter-  I TOTALLY AGREE !!!!!
Helpful - 0
By the way, bowhunter is the most real of anyone I've encountered on this forum, or else I wouldn't say sh*t. i won't say another WORD if he gets *****d about my post. Just want to say that men have a hard time admitting depression. Not acceptable in our society. I have it. Not at all cool with admitting that, but I'm working on it. Msybe I'm projecting
Helpful - 0
i dont see where you think my post are full of depression explain more.if you see it ,i dont feel it no fight just looking for your insight
Helpful - 0
dude there could never be any bad blood between us i have a lot of respect for you and you can say anything to me.
Helpful - 0
I could be totally projecting from my own battles. It just seems like there may be some depression in you. I just want to say, if there is, I'm there for u, as u have been there for me. I;ll trust you, if u say no depression, I'll take that as gospel. If u are depressed though, I'm here. You are one strong MF'er so...
Helpful - 0
I don't really know you, haven't spoke to you much, but your postings sound, well, kind of like, one of the most strong, sound ,for sure, on top of it people on here.  I don't always agree with you on some things, but you do come across to me as very grounded and head strong!  
Helpful - 0
I agree with you, that article is full of s***. If you take opiates for a long time 24/7, your body quits making them naturally and you will go through W/Ds when you quit. Does not matter if you have legitimate pain or if you take them for the high, when you quit your brain misses them and sends signals to you body, hence withdrawal
Helpful - 0
Headstrong is what I worry about. what motivates that un-comprimising attitude? Rage? I dunno. That's why I ask. Love the bowhunter, want him to be ok. Like I said, I could be projecting my Rage unto his posts at not taking any sh*t. Maybe he just don't like taking sh*t, or maybe he is raging and depressed. If I know bowhunter, he will analyze that and ttell me yes or no. Thats all I want.
Helpful - 0
yeah im pretty much a bullheaded person your not gonna tell me i cant do something.im 43 a dropped out of high school at 17,but the one think my mom taught me i can do anything i set my mind to. and i do
Helpful - 0
yeah you got me to a tee.thats my down full in life is my temper,ive been to anger mangement.im open to suggestions for help
Helpful - 0
Ok, I believe you..I had to ask. Totally projecting...
Helpful - 0
no you really do know me but why do you consider that depression
Helpful - 0
I went to a wise man who said that my rage was just depression turned inside out. More acceptable for a man to be pissed off than depressed. So we have a tendancy to rage, safer for us, and rage has been our friend throughj all the shi* we have been thru. i posted a coupla days ago on the diff btwn anger and rage. Just a lil wisdom that snuck thru my bullheaded nature. I want to make sure u read that, and u r just a man with a quick fuse, and not a man with a ton of depression bottled up inside. It's hard to see sometimes is all. I think u may know what a macho occupation I have, and how hard it is for me to admit depression. But, i have some. I'll be glad to help if u do too. Or if u don't be just as glad to drop it, and keep being quiet. Learning lots that way anyways.
Helpful - 0
just posted my email on thread a few posts above to ladysundown. If you want to talk, I am here.
Helpful - 0
bout whaT will happen when there is no tug-o-war for you to play. I worry about you man. you are a man's man. don't be afraid to look at depression and play tug-o-war with that fu*cker, you'll find him a worhy adversary! I'm sorry if I'm wrong, and will apologize profusely!
Helpful - 0
Lets start off by saying i admire your guts! And that I admire the fact that you helped me from day 1. Ok, now for the part that will be hard to hear...I think that your posts are filled with depression. DON'T HIT ME! I just know that we are a lot alike in ways. Both just looking for a rope to pull on and play tug-o-war. That is depression expressed outside. God, I am already sorry for typing it, but I worry a
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.