Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

OMG, OMG, OMG....Please read...

Plateletboy, I know you are just really trying to defend me but you have to understand, I WAS THE WRONG ONE a few nights ago, and Ladysundown is just still angry about it. I got angry when I read what she said to me, and I surfed the web for a bit, and, unfortunately took 5 vikes, (ashamed) and now I am calmed down. Then I come back here and see all hell's broke loose! NO, NO, NO! Plateletboy, honey, I know you were really trying to just help me but you don't have to. I'm okay. Lady has every right to still be angry with me and I guess I'll just have to respect that and maybe one day she will get to know me and that I am not as rotten as I portrayed myself to be that night.
I really want everyone to be able to post here and help one another. God knows, I need it! And it sounds like you need some help, too so let's all just bury this and move on. My problem is I LASH out when I feel attacked. And if only I would just calm down first and think of how the other person is feeling, I probably would be alot better off.
Anyway....no more votes, no more fighting. Its not going to get us anywhere! Rebecca, check your myspace messages later please. Addicted, roo,Rebecca,plateletboy, and everyone else that posted I should stay, thank you! I will.... :)
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
well, you know youre not that person....so.......youll just have to change it if you see you dont like her. just that simple. as far as how you behave when not on them..think, think, think, beofre you even open your mouth or your foot will be faster than your brain and tongue....LOL.  my youngest has the same problem. took me years to teach her this one. she finally has it down now after 18 yrs of listening to her momma.  lol.....cin                                              PS youll do fine i know it    
Helpful - 0
WOW..you DO know me, dontcha? lol
::SIGH:::
I just DON"T know how to act again without the pills...
I mean, usually when I'm here(sorry, but you all want honesty dont you) I AM ON VIKES. So its like, I dont know how to do normal things anymore unless I am ON them.
Good God, I call my ex hubby a loser crackhead and look at ME.
I'm no better...well, I don't do crack or coke or even pot..but I am hooked on those damn little white pills...
And I have spent money that we really don't have on them too.
This is ridiculous. I am NOT this person.
Dammit.
Helpful - 0
either way...youre still here, that says something.lol. anyway when you are ready and have the strength to go ahead youll do ok, this place and these ppl here can help pull you through. you have the stubborness and determination to do whatever you set your mind to, i just know it. (you have the same traits it seems just like my youngest daughter) very strongwilled and passionate.........cin
Helpful - 0
ohhhhh....honey.....I haven't even STOPPED yet...
I haven't even stopped.
I was gonna try and start to just wean off, then I gulped 5 of them a little while ago
That's not a slip, hon, that's ME. :(
I guess I'll just start to wean tomorrow. I hope anyway.
Helpful - 0
its just that,...a slip, not a fall, a slip. just get your step back in tune and keep moving forward like it never happened...you can do this.  ....cin
Helpful - 0
hey, glad you didnt go anywhere...i have learned (albeit the hard way) that i have to except ppl as they are, even if that means they lash out and respond and think later..lol (my youngest is that way too) so i thin ki can understand that one. learning to excpet ppl as they ar eand know that they really mean no harm and that is just how they cope (and not necessarily trying to attack me) has made it easier to accept things that come out of ppls mouths sometimes. and you have been very thoughtful and remorseful for how you came across the first night and everyone sees that. i think you have alot to offer to those here..stay awhile.....cin
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.