Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

One more IMPORTANT thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE be CAREFUL when posting private email info for your friends on here.  I now have got a crazy man stalking me !!! He has emailed me 27 times from all different email addresses, so I can't block him!  Just FYI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to IM and give it there!!!  This guy is scaring me really bad,  And because my email address has my last name in it, and he knows my name is Rebecca, he went to my myspace so he knows what I look like, and what my kids look like, and he knows I live in Austin.  I'm going to call the police in the morning!  So learn from my mistake, don't post your private email address on here!!!
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sorry to hear that texasrebecca. Some people have too much time on their hands. I hope he/she stops harrassing you soon.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the warning, it really sucks that you can't reach out to someone because you want to help without someone else starting to abuse the information. I hope he goes away soon.
Minnie  
Helpful - 0
sory to hear that. that totally sucks.
what is with people doing this crazy stuff
Helpful - 0
That just sucks - sorry to hear you're dealing with that on top of all your other stuff.  

Definitely contact the police - cyber-stalking is definitely something they're looking for these days.

But seriously, sign yourself up for a new email account. Yahoo, AOL, MSN, Google, they're all free.

And please, consider using an alias and never again use your real name on the internet.  Strange as this seems for a male, I too have been stalked and the woman showed up at the home of my ex-wife and children!  The property is still in my name and that's my legal address but I don't live there.  It was a nightmare, but never again!

I hope you stay (and feel) safe - invent a pseudonym, get a new email account, I hope this helps.  

Peace
/D
Helpful - 0
Wow texasrebecca, that is scary.  Thanks for sharing that.
Yoda
Helpful - 0
That is very sad to hear but this is the internet and it happens.
It doesnt matter if he is switching user names when sending you emails...don't delete them save them.
Every computer has an address ID, report it to the police department they can find out where they are coming from...............
Helpful - 0
I just got caught up on some posts this morning.  I am so sorry you are having problems with this guy.  Thanks for responding to my post last night.  Best of luck.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the warning, that is very scary, I know, one time before I was married I was in the peronals online and started emailing this guy back and forth.  We would IM nothing serious just light and breezy, I gave him no info about where I lived or nothing, he just knew I was living in vegas.  Long story short he asked what I liked on my pizza.  40 minutes later I got a pizza delivered to my door.  The pizza man said it was called in from a diffrent state and he included the tip.  Talk about scarey.. Never talked to him again, I changed my adress.. Huggs and Peace,, G
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.