Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day one

Thanks for the comments. I guess you can say today is day one. I got up late again today but thats because last night I went out. Later today I went and picked up my girlfriend and we stayed in and cleaned house, filled the fridge with food and now I got work to catch up on. Feels good I guess to get those things out of the way. My friend called me today and asked if I wanted to go over to his place and eat special brownies and play xbox, luckly I turned him down. I really don't know how long I will be able to hold out. I think the problem is that I have quite a bit of bud around the house, too much to just flush away. I'm so tempted to just get out the bong and take a few hits before I start my homework but I need to break this damn habit. Seems like I have 2 people inside me, one's telling me to stop wasting time and do my **** and the other is telling me to relax, life is great just chill out and enjoy the buzz. I can honestly say that reading your comments is extremely helpful, I felt so alone and thought I was the only one but your words really do help and I now know that I can get this done and get back to my old self(as cheezy as it sounds) I'm kind of scared to go back to school, I feel my teachers are gona be pissed seeing how I always miss school. Hopefully they will see how serious I am if not I'll just get a few fake medical excuses haha.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I really wanted to open up to my gf today and tell her everything that I can say here but I just told her that I'm quiting bud and that I might be pretty stressed out and to expect it. Oh ya and good news, she's 100% not pregnant. Thanks for the support, might sound lame but you guys are the only people I can talk to about this **** for now. I'll check in again tomorrow.
Helpful - 0
How old are you, sweetie?
By the way, nice to meet ya :)
My name is Jennifer and I'm 33.
Helpful - 0
Hi Jen, I'm 18 and nice to meet you too.

Forums were messing up so here's a link to my first post.
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Addiction/messages/35332.html
Helpful - 0
Oh and my name is Mitch ;) nice to meet ya.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.