Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

You know what...

When someone comes on here to tell you about a traumatic thing that just happened, a bit of support, instead of "you shouldn't have done" that would have been nice!  Clearly in my posting I said all of those things!  I know it was stupid, I said that, yes I shouldn't have done it, I said that too!  But you know what, I DID do it, and I can't change my mistakes!  Mistakes, something I told everyone to learn from also!

***Just a reminder, when someone is really upset and scared by something, you don't say things like that, so thank you for you all who were sweet and understanding.!!!***

Later, I'm out for the day!
12 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I can't speak for anyone here but I didn't read their comments as if they were chastising you or even making the comment -to- you!  I took it to be a warning to OTHER females on the site!  Lotta people caring on this site, and lotta people were worried for you and your family.

Hope you're feeling better soon!
Peace
/D
Helpful - 0
Dave eloquently spoke my thoughts. Thanks D.
Helpful - 0
I understand, but if someone were to be raped, you wouldn't say, "wow you shouldn't have been there alone, or you shouldn't have done what you did."  You would say, "is there anything I can do for you?"  

I guess if you weren't already TOTALLY freaked out aboutjust even beingin your home alone with your kids still, you might feel the way you do.  I'm not trying to be rude, but it was probably the scary thing I 've ever had happen to me, and I just didn't expect that!  thats all, not trying to be rude to anyone!  I promise!

dave- you can IM if you want,  I hope I get to talk to you soon, I really could use it right now! Thanks for all you do!
Helpful - 0
Honestly, if something like that were to happen to my wife, we would move immediately I guarantee it. Our address, phone number, etc. would be as unlisted as we could possibly make them. We would get new cars and possibly even move out of the area (no matter how much I object).

I don't know what your plan is, but I really do hope that you will take the necessary precautions to not only ensure your safety but also to give you peace of mind.
Helpful - 0
I know, I'm just upset right now, with no one here, all my friends totally suck rightnow, cause I could really usee them!!! Its okay!  I know!  I know you better than that!  I didn't give you enough creidt!  Forgive me?
Helpful - 0
Please don't worry about me. I'm worried about you.

Seriously, I would consider going to a friend or family member's house or at least a motel room, especially if/when that FREAK gets out of jail.

Also, so nobody freaks out, try to keep someone posted of things if you lose touch with the message board for a few days.
Helpful - 0
Hey, I will be back in a bit. If you wanna IM me, my Yahoo ID is twindadoftwins
Helpful - 0
Tink has my phone number, CATUF has my direct email address, and I will email addictedtolortab right now so she has it too!  Thanks, I agree, I think we are going to go  too my moms for a while, my husband works for Dell, and he has to go to work 6 days aweek.  I don't like being here either!  My mom has a computer though, just can't post like I need too!
Helpful - 0
I feel so bad for you, what an experience! It must have been so scary and you being alone with your kids in the house. That guy must be real sick, and hopefully he will stay in jail for a while or receive some sort of treatment. I think it is a very good idea to go to your mother's house, until things calm down and you feel safe again. I wish there was something I could do to help - it is really sad that people take advantage of you when all you did was try to help other people.
Minnie
Helpful - 0
Good idea ... we'll check on you through Tink.

Probably it's a good idea not to give stalker boy any more clues either via the boards. Better yet, throw him off by saying you're moving to Venezuela or something.
Helpful - 0
Well, for now, I KNOW he is in jail still, and they said I will be aware of his hearing tomorrow, which is when I will goto my moms, not tonight, because he can't get out on bail today at all, but after his hearing, who knows what they do for people like us who need protection.  I think my hubby is going to take of work until this is solved.  He is pretty mad at me too.  I told him to take a number!
Helpful - 0
Hey, one last thing. I know this is an addiction forum so I will not post about this stuff again. Probably your world is about to change ... don't blame yourself but I think you would agree with me that it's gonna change. Please take the time to educate yourself on this stalking issue. Here is a link to one of probably many many websites designed to educate on stalking-related issues: http://www.antistalking.com/victim.htm

Hang in there!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.