Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Meeting tonight 9pm eastern - please post here

Ok folks we're going to try another meeting tonight!  9pm eastern.
PLEASE post here if you want to be invited, and I will keep checking this list all evening.  Also if you would like an email of the transcript, post here and I will ask everyone who attends for their permission. As Scott pointed out, it would be best to get everyone's approval before the meeting starts so they know.

For those who aren't sure if they can do this - we are using the Yahoo chat client which is available from their web-site for free download.  If your email address doesn't end in yahoo.com it's most likely not a Yahoo account. You can sign up for a free Yahoo account on their web-site!  If you need any assistance post here and I will try to get everyone going.

Peace!
/D
16 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I think I will here but not sure, so still try to invite me of you can!  

***You know your the best!!! Really!***
Becky

Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
i'll be here ***@**** Thanx Bro
Helpful - 0
don't forget me love :)

froggee73
Helpful - 0
hey count me in i may not be here tax night invite please in case i am home
Helpful - 0
You?!  No way!!!  LOL :-)  

Hey Brother I should be doing my taxes tonight as well!
Hope you make it back in time - if not - I'm hoping everyone will agree to allow the transcripts to be emailed out to folks who miss it. I've had a lotta requests for the transcripts. I'm going to put them on a web-page I think to make it easier for people (again provided everyone is ok with it).

And I got everybody else already on the list!
We're ready to go as long as I can calm the heck down and stop twitching!
Dang!

Peace
/D
Helpful - 0
190466 tn?1215884854
hey d going to work out, I should be back it time.Thanks Clay TX
Helpful - 0
I would like to be invited.
Helpful - 0
Do I need to do anything particular to be invited? Give you my e-mail?
Helpful - 0
Clay you're always on my list Brother - was great to have you there last week.

wishard - I need your Yahoo userid, assuming you have a Yahoo account already. If not then you'll need to sign up for one.  

See you guys soon
Peace
/D
Helpful - 0
Hey folks - even if you were here last week, PLEASE repost your Yahoo screen names.  I'm making sure I have a list of who is who, matching screen names here with the Yahoo ones.  Sometimes it's hard to know who's who in the chat! LOL :-)

/D
Helpful - 0
How do I attend meeting?
Helpful - 0
I"m sorry,,how do I attend meeting and my e addy is ***@****,, I"m very new here
Helpful - 0
Hey, you have a Yahoo account that's a good start. Do you have Yahoo Messenger (for instant messaging)? That's all you need - DAnthrope will then invite you to the meeting when it's time. Good luck!
Helpful - 0
Hi Again!  I would love to be there but of course you are going to have to tell me how. I did get the instant messenger loaded and ready, but I dont think I know much about this.  Thanks for all of your help. I know what you are doing is helping a lot of people including myself.  talk to you soon.
Helpful - 0
Hi hon, I am downloading the yahoo messanger right now, the meeting is at 600 my time, I am going to try to be there, please put my name on the list and tell me how to do it, its ***@****.  Thanks, I hope you are having a good day, Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
177494 tn?1233055654
***@****
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.